Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Tulsa, OK
I use this but not in the lavender scent. I need a better scent because i don't like the smell of mine but it works really good.
Rhinelander, WI
Works good for stoves. Smells good too. Always have Fabuloso products in my household. Inexpensive, can get at Dollar Tree too.
beaumont
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ever had a multi purpose cleaner that doesn’t smell like a cleanser ? Well fabuloso degreaser is the perfect cleaner for you !
Savannah, GA
This is one of the most powerful degreasers I own. I love using it in the kitchen, and it leave everything smelling wonderful!
Corpus Christi, TX
I've never used the spay kind but wow I wanna try it!!!!!! I want to try it, I love the fabsolal so I bet the spay is wonderful
Stafford Spgs, CT
Skip the big expensive brand names. Go pick this up at the dollar store and get your house looking and smelling squeaky clean.
Great multi-purpose cleaner. The smells is wonderful and lingers for a while leaving a fresh scent for hours after you use it.
Easley, SC
This product is a great degreaser. It smells nice and can me used throughout the house. You can buy it at most grocery stores.
Humble
Great for countertops and even the restroom will have your house smelling so good and you will not want to let this product go
Really love the product love how fresh it makes everything smell and a little goes a long way so you don't have to buy as often
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Maria R. • 17 days ago
Honestly for the stove Lysol would work better