Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Buffalo,NY
I use this in our mop bucket and in jars around the house the smell lasts a while and leaves surfaces clean and spotless
East Haven, CT
I honestly hate the smell of lavender, but it's all my dad buys. It works, I guess. I just wish he didn't get lavendar!!
Dallas, TX
I've practically grown up on this product. It makes my whole house smell like flowers and not harsh like other cleaners.
Spring Valley, CA
I used this one for everything all over my kitchen my bathroom and even my bedroom i totally love the smell of Lavender..
East Haddam, CT
What can I say? Its a degreaser that works very well. The lavender scent - meh. The product works and thats what matters.
Naples, FL
The smell is very present and it lasts a long time. Is great for your bathroom, kitchen and floors. I recommend it 100%
I love Fabuloso because the aroma lasts all day, it dosen't dry my hands and I can use it on all surfaces even glass ,
Ridgeland
One of my favorite house cleaner and deodorizers. It smells really fresh it if you use too much it can be overpowering
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and you can get it for $1 at the 99 cents or dollar store. When I’m on a budget this is my cleaning buddy
DeWitt, MI
My go to kitchen & everything cleaner. It breaks through the grease and grime without a scent that goesnt burn the nose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
9 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Maria R. • 20 days ago
Honestly for the stove Lysol would work better