Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Just as amazing as the other fabuloso! The smell remains the same! It filled the home. Only con would be it’s not as strong as you truly need it to be to remove grime and grease from let’s say your stove top
a year ago
My favorite scented cleaner for sure. It cleans well and the smell lingers which is also nice. It’s very cheap and available most grocery stores. I use this a lot when doing all my tile floors works great.
a year agoLagrange, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second favorite to have on hand, it gets the job done and it smells great. I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to the actual product so I always have to wear gloves but other than that it’s wonderful.
a year agoalliance, OH
The smell is so nice and cleans everything so well. I use it at college and I love it to clean everything! I bought mine at target for a good price and then 5% off with my target red card! Highly recommend
2 years ago
This is the all purpose cleaner of my childhood so it only seemed right that I continued to use it in my own home. It removes grease from the stove top and spills from the counter so it’s an A+ in my book.
6 months agoLuverne, MN
Mexican based cleaners are my FAVORITE. They smell amazing. And do an amazing job. This multi purpose cleaner shines up so much! Love it! If you haven’t tried you need too! You can even find it at the dollar store
a year agoLas Vegas, NV
Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi Purpose Cleaner in Lavender is my jam! I keep this in my house for everything from cleaning bathrooms to mopping floors. This product is extremely affordable and reliable!
a year agoWest Palm Bch, FL
Fabuloso is the go to in any Hispanic household. The lavender smell brings me back to my childhood. It cleans well and you can pretty much is it for anything. It makes your whole house smell nice after.
a year agoLa Center
I live on an organic farm and fabuloso is one of the cleaners we are allowed to use and it works so well! I use it to mop my floors and clean my counters and they smell great and the grease comes off!
2 years agoChicago, IL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.