Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender uploaded by Valu P.Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender uploaded by Ademidun A.

BY FABULOSO #29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt! see more...

Anita J.
New York
I used to use degreasers with more of a chemical scent but having kids its easier to use something that disguises those scents as horrible as that sounds. I grew up in a hispanic household everyone knew the smell of fabuloso meant get up and clean up now lol. I like that it doesn’t smell like its masking degreaser with fabuloso it just smells like the normal stuff.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I bought this to clean my oven when I bought my first home. The oven/stove hat was in the house had those awful burn/grease rings around the burners and I couldn't get them off for anything until I used this. I sprayed it on and let it soak for about 30 mins and viola it came right off with a sponge.
Gladis H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love that it comes in this packaging! The scent reminds me of my childhood! My mom has used it as long as I can remember. Leaves your counter tops like new! But, you can used it anywhere! You can always find it in your local drugstore. I recommend this as a staple item in your home!
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
Deep clean reminds me of Fabuloso! The top of counters, tables, toilet and floors. Especially floors, I use Fabuloso to clean! And the scent is wonderful! The lavender one is my favorite! Right now I’m using the blue one just to change a little bit, but the lavender is the best. I usually buy it at dollar tree and walmart.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
This stuff works for EVERYTHING! When it says multipurpose, it means it. I love that it has a better scent than most cleaners. I like to spray it on, then leave it for 20 mins while I clean other things, and it barely needs anything after that. Just wipe away.
Patricia R.
Aurora
I use this in my kitchen and it works great on those greasy stove and oven messes. It leaves your counters and appliances nice and shiny. Occasionally I will just walk through and spray it like an air freshener because it smells that good.
Tara K.
If you want cheap, but does absolutely everything you could ask for in a cleaning product, this is absolutely it! I have been using Fabuloso for YEARS and it always delivers and makes sure my home is not only clean, but smelling wonderful!
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
The scent alone is enough to make me rebuy this cleaner. It does a great job at cleaning surfaces and leaving the air fresh and clean smelling. It’s cheap and I will re buy thin in the future! It’s a great product with lots of uses
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Smells fabulous!! Works great in glads sceneed oils Wasn't expensive at all Will buy again. Great on outdoor use Not disappointed at all. Bought at Walmart Supercenter . Bought some for friends too Yes I recommend it to everyone
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
This product smells amazing and will make your house smell for hours. I use it to clean practically any kind of surface and last for awhile. It’s very effective and I constantly see myself going back to restock on the product.