Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender uploaded by Valu P.Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender uploaded by Ademidun A.

BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt! see more...

• Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove...1 Answers
Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lexington
Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender I absolutely love this I have used fabulous for many years now you can use it on anything and it makes your house smell soo good. Now they have came out with degreaser when I seen it on the shelves I definitely had to try it out and of course was not disappointed it is good using on the stove or if you have a deep fryer this works miracles
Madera, CA
Absolutely love this product. My husband and I love the smell of it, it always leaves a fresh clean sent, and is very affordable. We highly recommend this product for all of those Who love that fresh oh so Clean scent!!
Penrose, CO
Not only does this cleaner smell amazing, it cuts grease  most any surface. I usually mix 1 part warm water, 1 part Fabuloso, and 1 part Cleaning Vinegar for everything, ESPECIALLY my floors.
Fabuloso is a classic cleaning product. This is a staple product in the homes of people of color and is used for all cleaning needs. Fabuloso has a great lavender scent that smells like an air freshener in a cleaning product! It removes grease, tough stains, and fights bacteria. This has always been a family product used over generations!
San Fernando , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
LOL this stuff is amazing I love it I absolutely love the smell even after dishes I was five my think with it just to keep that beautiful precious Melanie we always have a bottle on hand it’s so funny because there’s so many other brands that you can use but us being typical Mexicans we always go for this one
Lutz, FL
If you don’t mind a strong scent then this cleaner is a must have in any household. This can be used on virtually any surface and leaves everything spotless! Excellent value for the price! It can clean everything!
spooner
Degreasing jobs are terrible! With this Fabuloso Power Degreaser it’s not such a bad job anymore. Spray it on your troublesome greasy areas and give it a bit to do its job and then wipe away. The bonus factor is how well it smells and how little you have to scrub.
Pikeville, KY
I love Fabuloso! I find myself using it for everything, whether it be in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, etc. This product works wonders in my house! For the amount of use I get out of it, it is a great value. I would highly recommend it to others.
I love everything about fabuloso. Everything from the smell to the ability to get stuff  cleaned. There is really nothing i can improve about this product. It literally does everything. I most definitely would recomment this product to others.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this i love to use it on my stuff so much because i cook a lot and sometimes there's grease that jump from the pan and after am done cooking my stuff has some what grease so when i get done cooking i use this and oh my how it works wonders love it
Hobbs, NM
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?

Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email