Fabuloso Passion Fruit

by Fabuloso

Fill your home with the sweet scent of fruits with Fabuloso® Passion of Fruits® multi-purpose cleaner that works on multi-surfaces for a clean that lasts.

What is your favorite scent of Fabuloso? I LOVE the green apple kind!!!
Is this fabuloso a strong scented one?
Start your review of Fabuloso Passion Fruit!
Product Highlights
love how there is a child safty cap on the bottle and all the different scent choices they offer, during the fall and winter they come out with special holiday scents which is awesome!in reviews
This is beyond amazing It last a long time and does the job of multi cleaners.in reviews
It always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean!in reviews
Can be found in the $1 store and Walmart different smells I personally use the lavender one cleans very well leaving things shinyin reviews
Best cleaning product ever, we keep this in out cabinet.in reviews
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Fabuloso Passion Fruit uploaded by Shanta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been looking for fabuloso green apple for several minutes to review. Only to realize its passion fruit lol. It smells amazing to me just like green apple. I have been using the lavender one for years which works great but this one smells so good.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love cleaning with Fabuloso. It can be used on floors, kitchen counters, sinks, and plenty of other areas. It smells incredible, cleans well, and it's super adorable as well. I pick mine up at Dollar Tree when I can. You just can't beat it.
Eliana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Fabuloso Passion Fruit uploaded by Eliana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you clean your toilets at home and don't add some Fabuloso then it is not clean at least for my humble opinion.
Lauren H.
I love the way it makes my home smell! It cleans very well, I use it with my Swiffer instead of Swiffer floor liquid because it works better, smells better, and you can't beat the price!
Laquanta W.
Nashville
Smells really...I've burned this on the oven in a sauce pan and it fills your house with the awesome smell.
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner smells great and the smell last a long time. I always dilute it so a small amount goes along way. It’s great for mopping floors.
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Passion Fruit uploaded by Iraida V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This fabuloso os everythinggg, I really love the smell and how you feel how clean your house is after cleaning with this! I love itFabuloso Passion Fruit
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, it cleans as well as any other all purpose cleaner, but the lemon smell has a strange flowery smell to it. We are sensitive to overpowering flower smells and won't be buying again. Strange that it isnt a close lemon smell. We prefer Pinesol or Mr. Clean to this.
Sara D.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The scent is really strong so if you have issues with that this would not be the product for you. But it is really pleasant and I love the way my kitchen smells after using it.
Diana D.
Glendale, AZ
Fabuloso Passion Fruit uploaded by Diana D.
Purchased at: Walmart
is a multipurpose cleaner, perfect for cleaning floors, bathrooms and surfaces in addition to its factory aroma. I like all the aromas they have. es un limpiaror multiusos, perfecto para limpair el piso, baños y superficies ademas de subrica aroma. me gusta todoas las aromas que tienen. Fabuloso Passion Fruit