Fabuloso Multipurpose Cleaner

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner: Cleans and leaves a long-lasting fresh scent No residue left, no need to rinse Easy-grip bottle Long-lasting fragrance With child-safety cap

What is your favorite scent of Fabuloso? I LOVE the green apple kind!!!
Is this fabuloso a strong scented one?
Start your review of Fabuloso Multipurpose Cleaner!
Product Highlights
love how there is a child safty cap on the bottle and all the different scent choices they offer, during the fall and winter they come out with special holiday scents which is awesome!in 1 review
This is beyond amazing It last a long time and does the job of multi cleaners.in 1 review
It always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean!in 1 review
Can be found in the $1 store and Walmart different smells I personally use the lavender one cleans very well leaving things shinyin 1 review
Best cleaning product ever, we keep this in out cabinet.in 1 review
2 days agoforreston, il
I love this scent. It smells so fresh and made my while house smell clean and fresh. This one didn't leave my floors or anything sticky. It cleans very well and is priced very good.
2 months agoCrawfordsvlle, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I was at Walmart this morning and I happen to walk past this fabuloso LEMON BRAND! It smells WONDERFUL! I cost me $2.79! As I was paying for my things I kept smelling something and come to find out the bottle was busted n OMG THE SMELL WAS SO WONDERFUL! Hope you all enjoy this smell like I have!!!!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Fabuloso is one of our cleaning products of choice We Own a cleaning company. Our customers I'll comment and how clean and fresh it smells after we use it in their homes and offices. We will continue to use this product. The product leave no build-up film.
2 months agoHuntington, WV
Absolutely live this for mopping my floors. I also love how cheap it is. I like that it’s scent goes all over my house when I mop. I also use it to wash my porch steps and my neighbors love it. I would recommend the apple scent it’s my favorite.
2 months ago
If you are looking for an all purpose cleaner for you various areas of the house, then here is an affordable one. It gets the job done while also making the house smell amazing. Love the wide array of scents as well.
3 months agoDennis , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use all of these in all of the scents, they are inexpensive and clean just as good as the pricier brands do. Its easy to find also, almost any store has it. It leaves your house smelling amazing also!
4 months agoSan Antonio, TX
This was my first time using Fabuloso, , and I tried it solely because of the reviews I've seen online. I used it yesterday to clean my kitchen and stove, and I was not disappointed one bit!! It is everything the reviewers say it is, and more. It has a very pleasant scent, and it is one great cleaner. It is as good as some of the nationally advertised household cleaners I've seen on television. I mixed mine with water and put it in a spray bottle, and it was very effective. It really does cut though grease and grime. I'm going to use it in the bathroom next, and I am certain that it will perform well. The 128 oz. bottle is a lot of product for a nominal price. It is indeed a great value. If you haven't tried it, you should. You will not be disappointed.
9 months agoArlington, WA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
You know what? I could tell by looking at the color of this Fabuloso cleaner that it would work.. This is an effective product that can handle very tough messes as well as a quick mop. You need to dilute it with water for casual mopping. I also get this at the dollar store. It is not the safest fornkidsnor pets, but neither are the sh&t stains that sometime happen in a household with toddlers. Sometimes you need heavy duty. And for $1 I love this product, it is muy fabuluso
5 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
It smells good and it’s cheap, need I say more? This is definitely good for the price. I honestly tend to use this more when washing down patios or other outdoor because I know I’ll be using most of the bottle and since it’s cheaper I’d rather use this than other products. Plus it’s really good for scrubbing down areas with water and a broom. The smell doesn’t really last that long but for the first use it smells pretty good.
a year ago
I like the smell of this but I wish it was a little stronger. I have to use half the bottle in my mop bucket to get the smell to be as strong as I want it and even then the scent doesn’t last long in my house, gone after a few hours. I like for my house to smell clean when I clean it. As far as cleaning this product gets the job done and it’s a cheap alternative for some other higher end productsx