BY FABULOSO

An all-purpose cleaner. Cleans floors, bathrooms, kitchens, walls and other surfaces. Pleasant, long-lasting aroma. Application: All-Purpose Bathrooms Kitchen Applicable Material: Multiple.CPM53046. 53046. Fabuloso Fabuloso Multi-use Cleaner. see more...

Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Fabuloso Multi-use Cleaner & Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender I use all Fabuloso products!! They work great & smell even greater. My mom also uses Fabuloso products.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
The smell of Fabuloso is wonderful, but the cleaning power is just okay. I have to spray, let sit and wipe twice before even something as simple as dried on spaghetti sauce can come up. I prefer Simple Green.
Ericka V.
I love it it smells wonderful and it cleans well, I worry that it's not completely safe for my baby so I only keep it in the kitchen away from her and her stuff and in the bathroom
Whitehouse N.
Does ok for quick wipe downs but the scent is quite powerful and last a very very long time. Only use this every once in awhile.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
I love fabuloso! It just smells so good! I can't clean with out this product. It just makes my house smell good and clean.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This is completely safe, as with all cleaning chemicals keep "stored safely", it smells great and cleans great!