BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Linda M.
I love the way it smells. And it cleans the floors so well. I clean my bathroom and kitchen with this wonderful solution. And I recommend you give a try. I will continue to buy Fabuloso it's about time for a new bottle now I'm almost out. I can't let that happen.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Fabuloso, Especially the purple bottle. I come from a Hispanic home and we use Fabuloso to mop the floors, to clean the counters, bathrooms, and even add it to our laundry. The purple bottle is a way to go.
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This #Fabuloso is a must have at my home all the time I can live with out I love the smell is a great cleaning product...
brittany j.
Jacksonville
I love Fabuloso it gives my home a Long Lasting fresh scent. Not only do I use this on my floors but around other household items. I've tried every fragrance and can honestly say this product is the best I highly recommended this to everyone. Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta utilizarlo en el rea del baño creo que soy adicta al olor pues si no es con este encuentro que no está limpio.
Daniela V.
tuxtla gutierrez, chiapas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta por que tiene un aroma intenso, es antibacterial y con solo un chorrito de producto tienes para limpiar mucho.
Iris B.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoy the smell of fabuloso. This product is always my go to for cleaning my floors. It leaves the whole house smelling fresh like lavender
Veronica V.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Omg if you haven't used Fabuloso for your house cleaning purpose than your missing out this product smells amazing and it leave your house smelling so fresh and clean I use it for everything down to kitchen, floors , bathroom ect... you must try it!
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
Nothing leaves your house smelling so good and clean. I use this to mop, as a counter cleaner, furniture cleaner. I have even pour some in a scent warmer when I've run out of melts. I mean I LOVE it! Totally recommend it a
Jessica K.
I love this cleaner. It surely will do the job. It has a strong concentrated scent to it. Very bold and strong. Make sure you use water to dilute it while you use it. It does its justice. It hasn't let me down yet and has always worked. I have used it for years. Can even get it at the dollar store. Great product for a great price. Just fabulous!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.