BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Fabuloso!!!!! The best product out there, that will keep your house smelling fresh and looking good for days.
Gabriela G.
Bogotá
I have talked a bit about this brand before and I find all the presentations, fragrances and quality excellent, there are many for each use and others are multipurpose, I think they are great.
Alejandra L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Fabuloso because it’s inexpensive and leaves the house smelling fresh. They have a variety of scents. Available everywhere and easy to use.
Gabby W.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like it, gets the job done and smells nice. I get it from my local Dollar Tree for a dollar and some change. I use it to clean the tub and a little gets thrown in the toilet with the toilet bowl cleaner I use.
Brittany W.
Great strong smell. I love to put some in a pot on the stove, and let the aroma go thru the house. Makes house so fresh and clean.
Milagro A.
Miami Florida
SU OLORRR ES DEMASIADO COOL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ siento que todo esta limpio cuando se utiliza deja un aroma fresco y agradable
MrsNita J.
Gadsden
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this product. It has an awesome aroma and it cleans like no other. I purchase my product from dollar general stores and it’s a must have in my house! Good price also and yes I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Fabuloso! I’ve been using it for years! It always leaves my surfaces squeaky clean with no icky residue. The Lavender scent is the best scent of them all. I always recommend Fabuloso when the topic arises and will continue to purchase as long as I live.
Fallon B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ran across Fabuloso unexpectedly as I was seeking to buy my typical brand name cleaner but saw this on sale and had to give it a try. First, the hook for me is the smell... it is so fresh and my entire house smells like it has been disinfected and opened up. It is tough on stains with very little product use. I was very surprised by the brand as it is very inexpensive but the quality and the smell is superb. I recommend it and will continue to be a repeat customer.
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
In my Latin household fabuloso is a must have! I use it to mop our tile floors in the bathroom and kitchen and it cleans so well. It gets all the tough spots and leave a beautiful oder. I feel as if the floors are breathing. Don’t use too much because it does leave the floor sticky when you abuse but when dry no residue is left. All my cleaners this is the best!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.