BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Hope O.
Katy, TX
This stuff works great, I just can't give it five stars because the smell is too overpowering for me. It is too strong, stays around and makes me sick, but sometimes I have to use it because it really does the job well.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite multi-purpose cleaner. It smells soooooo good I love cleaning with it. It really cleans too and it's inexpensive and a good price which is great. It's one of my favorite products definitely buying it again
Jannet R.
I like to use this to mop, the smell brings good memories lol... it also leaves the floor clean and smelling great for a while... I also use it to clean surfaces like the restroom sink and toilet, this product cleans everything.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
This stuff is so cheap but is fabulous, just like its name! It smells so great and the scent goes all the way through the house! It lasts quite awhile and can be used to clean floors, bathrooms, and other areas too.
Jamie E.
I have never used this as a multipurpose cleaner, but I will say that it has made my floor sticky before when I used it. It could of been the way I mixed it for a mop solution. It however isn't a bad smelling cleaner.
Ivette F.
Love this brand and scent! You will always find a bottle under neath my sink, it makes the house smell so refreshing and cleans very well. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable product!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I love the smell of this cleaner. I used to work in a commercial kitchen where this was used to mop the floors, so this scent is oddly comforting to me. I dilute it and put it in my O-Cedar ProMist mop, which I use on all the hard floors in my home. A bottle is less than $1 and lasts me at least a year.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
You can't go wrong with Fabulous. The smell is great and keeps my house smelling like lavender for a while. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. The price is great. I have a sensitive nose and this product does not irritate me.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Fabulous is great! It smells good, has a good price and you can do more than just clean with it! I sometimes simmer it in a pot and it makes my house smell great! I'm so glad its affordable
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Fabuloso is soooo fabulous!!! It smells really good and cleans my kitchen and floors really well. I usually use this on my kitchen floors and kitchen sink. This smells like spring flowers and it is very long lasting!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.