BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this product I grew up with this product my mom will use this to mop and to clean the restrooms toilet or sinks. I usually buy this at Walmart or target, yes I recommend this product to anyone it smells wonderful as well.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I love the smell of this stuff! It cleans pretty cool. It leaves my house with a great sent. I just don't like how it when it dries it leaves the floor a bit sticky but, I would buy this again very affordable and it does it's job.
Ashley T.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love fabuloso! Since I clean with vinegar it takes away the nasty smell the vinegar produces and gives out a clean smelling surface. I would recommend this product they even sell small bottles at the doller store.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Fabuloso it's probably the best product to disinfect and clean. I have used to mop my floors and I have also used to clean my animal crates. It was recommended to me by a veterinarian! The smell and price are also amazing!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This is my Go To cleaning product. For anything, really! The smell that it leaves behind is extra clean and refreshing. Most people know when I've used the Fabuloso because of it's distinguished smell, but they love it, too! :)
Angellina T.
Bentley, KS
I'm so happy that I can find this product at most places that I buy my regular groceries and with it's affordable cost I'm very glad when i find it. The smell is wonderful and the way it cleans is superb! Will buy forever!
Amanda M.
I use this to clean my tile floors, and not only does it make the floor shiny, but it makes the entire house smell good. Also used to clean the bath tubs and sinks, make everything smell fabulous, just as the bake suggests.
Christine R.
I haved used this produce for years and i Love it . Cleans well , smells great for days and the price is right . I get it at Dollar tree , family dollar , all the discount stores carry it in diffrent scents too. I recomend you try it i promise you will like it . I use it on everything and the floors its great.
Phillip F.
my wife is Hispanic and I had never tried this until she told me this was what she was used to. so I gave it a go and its not bad at all. its cheap and it has a nice calming scent . make sure to open the windows though
Maria S.
Rumford, RI
Um dos meus produtos favoritos! O cheiro é otimo deixa a casa toda cheirando lavanda.
Como o produto é bem concentrado eu diluo ele na agua e passo com pano no chão.
Eu sempre compro do mesmo pois sei da qualidade.
Recomendo.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.