BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
lindsey r.
Tulsa, OK
I use this for pretty much everything!! Cleans great and smells even better!! It works great on kitchen counters, hard floors, and even the bathtub! Your missing our if you haven't tried this product to clean your lovely home with!
Lizbeth C.
I must say I grew up around this product. This is something my mom always uses to clean around the house. One thing I love about this is the smell! It smells soooo good! I will continue to buy this and highly recommend it to anyone
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I absolutely love the smell of fabuloso, but I don't like that it doesn't disinfect. If it does, someone let me now. as of right now use it on my tile and hardwood floors. I also use it to wipe around my door frames because the smell is so awesome. I also put some in a spray bottle and spray my throw carpets on a daily basis.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love this cleaner I use it at home but first started used it at work when my boss bought it. It smelt so great that I loved using it at home. I actually put it in a spray bottle and dilute it and use it and a nice every day cleaner.
Shavon G.
Jacksonville , FL
It's a multi purpose cleaner but my main use is for mopping up the floor. It just leaves a fresh smell after I'm done that lasts for hours and I even use it in my toilet bowl every once in a while to get a fresh scent in there
Alina N.
Smells good, looks good, and cleans good. What more can you say really ... I will be purchasing this again, it's very affordable ! And mixes well with water and isn't too harsh so I'm not afraid to use it to clean my dogs stuff
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
Fabuloso is my holy grail cleaner!!! i use it to clean the bathroom, the kitchen, to mop the floors, etc. i use it for almost everything. it smells awesome and it really is multi-purpose. it's the best option for when you want to clean the house.
Sheyla D.
Bronx, NY
Bueno economico y fuerte contra el sucio y bueno con el olor, lo uso hace años y el producto sigue igual de bueno se vende donde quiera lo puedo conseguir! desde mi madre hasta mi hija lo usan , pasa de generacion en generacion
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This is a cleaner I buy more for the scent. Something about how it smells make me feel like it's clean. However I don't use I alone to clean. I feel like other products do a better job at cleaning. I just love how they smell.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
As far as cleaning, I don't use it to clean but more so as an air freshener. I pour it in the toilet or on the floor to mop and get my house smelling nice. Its very affordable, I get mine for like $1 or $2 at the dollar store.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.