BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lithzy D.

I like to have everything neat and clean and when trapaer with fabulous floor is very cute, can walk without shoes and floor feels fresh and clean.
My favorite scent is the smell of antibacterial baby because it is so soft and pleasant.
Ashley B.
I use this to wipe off my counters, lip the bathroom and tidy up around the house. I love the smell of fabuloso and it's cheap! You can find the small bottle at the dollar tree and the regular size isn't more than $2-$3. I LOVE this stuff!
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have done everything with this multi-purpose cleaner. I have cleaned everything from the sinks, to the floors, and even the toilet. I love letting this product sit in the toilet after its been cleaned because it makes my room and home smell great. The lavender scent is my favorite but all of the other scents are pleasant as well.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Something about this is so nostalgic. The smell honestly brings me back to childhood. Otherwise I literally use this for everything, the floor, countertops, walls! And not only does it leave everything clean, it's deodorizing as well
Alexis C.
I first found out about Fabuloso when I was a little kid, I was at my granny's house, and the cleaning ladies had been using this. As soon as my mom found out what it was that they were using, she started to buy it for our own house.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Fabuloso lavender cleaner is an awesome product. Smells amazing and cleans really well. We used this product to clean toilets while working in property management, residents always appreciated the smell of their new bathrooms at move in!
Negar M.
I grew up with Fabuloso, so when it came time to buy cleaning products for my dorm and first apartment, the choice was obvious. In fact, one of my former roommates and I bonded over our love of Fabuloso! It's an amazing cleaner and smells great. When you smell that signature Fabuloso scent, you know you're in a clean space.
Katherine A.
Good product. I like to use this when mopping the tile floor at home. Using to much product could leave the floor sticky. Mixing it with water helps it not leave a sticky floor. The scent is good and doesn't go away after adding water.
Rosa C.
Sacramento , CA
I love this brand I love mopping with fabuloso cleaning my counter with Clorox and this mix together especially my fridge and freezer it makes it smell so good definitely a recommended product it well leave your house smelling grate!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love this cleaner I use it at home but first started used it at work when my boss bought it. It smelt so great that I loved using it at home. I actually put it in a spray bottle and dilute it and use it and a nice every day cleaner.
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
What is your favorite way you use your fabuloso?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where do you buy this?
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pinesol but then I discovered this product. I love the scent and how clean my bath feel after using it! Which do you prefer??
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has any one tried Baby Scent?