BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
alicia h.
My favorite scent of them all! it's clean floral and I love purple. it's does the job for the bathroom. when .cleaning my sink and garbage disposal fabuloso is perfect. and I add water to mine in a squirt bottle and wipe down everything. even mirrors! moping with it would make the bathroom smell great as well I recommend it for everyone
Katherine A.
Good product. I like to use this when mopping the tile floor at home. Using to much product could leave the floor sticky. Mixing it with water helps it not leave a sticky floor. The scent is good and doesn't go away after adding water.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Fabuloso lavender cleaner is an awesome product. Smells amazing and cleans really well. We used this product to clean toilets while working in property management, residents always appreciated the smell of their new bathrooms at move in!
Negar M.
I grew up with Fabuloso, so when it came time to buy cleaning products for my dorm and first apartment, the choice was obvious. In fact, one of my former roommates and I bonded over our love of Fabuloso! It's an amazing cleaner and smells great. When you smell that signature Fabuloso scent, you know you're in a clean space.
Alexis C.
I first found out about Fabuloso when I was a little kid, I was at my granny's house, and the cleaning ladies had been using this. As soon as my mom found out what it was that they were using, she started to buy it for our own house.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Something about this is so nostalgic. The smell honestly brings me back to childhood. Otherwise I literally use this for everything, the floor, countertops, walls! And not only does it leave everything clean, it's deodorizing as well
Rosa C.
Sacramento , CA
I love this brand I love mopping with fabuloso cleaning my counter with Clorox and this mix together especially my fridge and freezer it makes it smell so good definitely a recommended product it well leave your house smelling grate!
Lizbeth C.
I must say I grew up around this product. This is something my mom always uses to clean around the house. One thing I love about this is the smell! It smells soooo good! I will continue to buy this and highly recommend it to anyone
lindsey r.
Tulsa, OK
I use this for pretty much everything!! Cleans great and smells even better!! It works great on kitchen counters, hard floors, and even the bathtub! Your missing our if you haven't tried this product to clean your lovely home with!
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I absolutely love the smell of fabuloso, but I don't like that it doesn't disinfect. If it does, someone let me now. as of right now use it on my tile and hardwood floors. I also use it to wipe around my door frames because the smell is so awesome. I also put some in a spray bottle and spray my throw carpets on a daily basis.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.