BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Classic. Can never go wrong with this one, love this scent specifically. My house is all tile and I mop on the daily basis, this is one of my go to cleaners, leaves my floor looking nice and clean, and smelling great! And not expensive at all!!
Karen W.
Hinesville
We really like this cleaner we use it for our floors. we love the smell the most very nice scent we put it in our mop as the cleaner of choice. we buy it at the dollar tree and only pay a dollar you cant beat that! we would recommend it to others
Danielle C.
Atlanta, GA
This product is a must have! You can use it to clean kitchen counters, bathrooms, etc. my favorite way to use it is to mix it in a bowl with water and use it to clean the floors! Leaves the house clean and smelling AMAZING for a long time!!!
Kianna-Monae L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL CLEANER !! I absolutely love the smell and shine it gives to EVERYTHING . I'm partial to the lavender because that's what I grew up on haha. It leaves your house smelling deeply clean and it is such a welcoming scent .
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
I had never heard of this cleaner untill i asked what we were cleanign my works administration area with and was told fabulosa lavender, i was surprised how amazing of scent it has !!!! It also lasts for sooooo long, the smell does not go away!!!!
Tiara T.
I use bleach for a lot of things just so things are that much more clean but fabuloso can get that same clean I'm looking for and it smells soo amazing if you mop with this your floors will smell good for about 2 days also I use for bathrooms
Tamera W.
Papillion, NE
Fabuloso is equivalent to an expensive product. The scent is nice and it's long lasting. It concentrated, so it goes a long way since you pour a a couple of ounces into a spray bottle and the rest is water. Have used this product for years.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
I like this one more because of the scent to it i usually get these at the dollar stores its not very expensive so thats a pro to it! I would recommend this product to someone i do buy it a lot its a essential at the house since i have a floor
Danielle G.
I love this cleaner! I will dilute a bucket of it and use it to clean my entire house. Kitchen floors, bathroom floors, tub, sinks, etc. Each scent I've tried smells amazing. A very good purchase. And you don't need to use a lot to get the area clean.
Ashley B.
I use this to wipe off my counters, lip the bathroom and tidy up around the house. I love the smell of fabuloso and it's cheap! You can find the small bottle at the dollar tree and the regular size isn't more than $2-$3. I LOVE this stuff!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.