BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
I only use Fabuloso on my tile floors. Occasionally, I will add a litte bleach to disinfect while mopping. Since Fabuloso doesn’t have anything that reacts with bleach (no Ammonia, etc) it is possible to do so. It reminds me of my grandmother’s house and some restarants I eat at. If I want the kitchen to smell like I just cleaned when someone comes over, I spray some in the sink. Lol
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
The best product for mopping floors. Your entire home will smell amazing! I've been using this for years and there is nothing bad I can say about it. It gets the job done and the smell is very pleasant!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This isn't my everyday brand, I switch often, but this brand is really really good & the price point is great. It smells great, has a long lasting lingering scent & cleans everything really well. I mostly use this as floor cleaner but it's good for washing down many different types of surfaces! You can get a huge bottle of it for around $3 maybe even cheaper! Definitely deserves 5 stars!
Keandra F.
Yes! Yes! YES! I absolutely love this cleaning product! I’ve been using it for awhile now. I only use the lavender one. The other scents are okay but this one is better too me. I would always buy this!
chulz 💋.
Orlando
I purchased this product to use to mop the floors of my house. I usually pick it up at Walmart for a great price. It works great and leaves my house smelling amazing! I would definitely purchase again.
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell alone makes me want to use this! Also, I use it to clean pretty much everything. Tough enough for a bathroom but also safe for my kitchen counter 💙 and it’s super cheap so that’s even better!
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using this all over my kitchen! I know it’s cleaning and making my house smell so good! I bought this bottle at Walmart. It was cheaper than the Lysol so I bought it to try it! I will buy it again!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I 1st noticed this product in a Hispanic store since my family is Mexican and we shop a lot for authentic foods. I love the smell of lavender and this lasts. It is a cleaner you mix with water in a spray bottle or bucket and use on floors or even an item. Cheaply priced and comes in many sents and sizes. Dollar Tree sells it by me, Walmart, almost all stores. I recommend it.
briana A.
La Puente, CA
This product reminds me of my childhood! I love the way this smells especially when you mop! They offer a variety of smells and sizes! They are also very affordable! Would recommend this to others !
Liz M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are of Latin descent it’s almost a sure thing that Fabuloso was a scent you grew up with! It smells so amazing! In my opinion the house just doesn’t smell clean at all without Fabuloso! Now it seems to have grown more and more popular! It cleans really well and is versatile! The scent lasts a while and leaves you feeling great that your house is nice and cozy and clean!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.