BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Arycelle A.
Smells lovely, don't need much and its all we use. we recently moved into a house where its all hardwood/tile floor and so we have to sweep and mop a lot more often then we're use to. we these for under 2 bucks and it last a month or so. So worth it. we will continue to buy fabuloso!
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
It does a great job mixed with my Lysol multi purpose cleaner. Smell over powers my Lysol every time so it's a potent smell.however a good one! The Apple is another favorite of mine in the fabulouso brand. I purchase it quite frankly seeing how it's a consistently used product.
Michelle N.
I really love the scent of this product.
Leaves the house smelling clean for hours after mopping up.
Doesn't have that strong pitchy scent that gives you a headache and lingers around.
Pleasant scent , definitely recommend this product gets the job done while smelling great!
Carrie W.
I use this for many diff ways. I use it in my mop water as normal. I also use it in my spray bottles. And I also use it with potpourri chips boiling in water on the stove on low heat. Which is probably not a good idea as chemicals are brewing but it's a great lasting smell.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I moved into a place where the house smells like animal feces and I couldn't get rid of the smell until one day I picked up a bottle of fabuloso and I cleaned the entire house with it and it was gone the smell was gone and I was so happy honestly I believe this is a good product I would use it again.
Imani L.
Love love love Fabuloso! I love to always be in a clean environment, and this never seems to disappoint every-time I get to using this product. I usually purchase this at my local supermarket and you can use it to clean everything not to mention it has such a great smell!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
AMAZING SMELL! By far my favorite scent out of all of the Fabuloso scents. A great cleaner for an extremely value driven price. I usually pick it up at Lowes, Dollar General or Wal-Mart but it's available practically ANYWHERE! Great for at home cleaning or commercial jobs.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
A funny story is that when I use to work in retail all cashier were told to clean their register and for some reason they made us use fabuloso to clean and I didn't really like the smell of it. It smelled very chemically and strong so I would not purchase this item :/
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
An absolute staple in a spanish household. If your house does not smell like fabuloso when you walk in, you are doing it wrong!! this is an amazing product for a variety of different cleaning. It is so versatile and affordable! I use this to clean all my floors, hardwood and tile, and it leaves the floors spotless and smelling so good! would highly recommend this product!
Dana S.
This cleaner works great to clean so many different things! I love finding good all-purpose cleaners because they do what they say and you can use it for many uses. This is a cheap product and has a fresh lavender scent. You can find this at several different stores!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.