BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of all of their products! I've been using this brand for years! A definite go to! Love love love! It effectively cleans all surfaces. I use it for my floors and my entire bathroom. It ranges for about 3-6 depending on size and your location or store. Highly recommended.
Kayla Z.
I use this in my kitchen and I really like it. It cleans really good and leaves my kitchen smelling great. I really like that it's a multi-purpose cleaner. It's affordable and you don't have to use too much of it for it to work. I would recommend this to others.
Gabriela A.
rialto, CA
I use this every day and i will keeping buying it to clean. I clean my bathroom with this and mop the floor leaving such a good smell behind that last for a long time. Its sold in most stores like Wal-Mart and target. I strongly recommend every one to buy it and it comes in many scents.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
This product leaves and room of the house smelling and looking clean. It has a very strong scent, but it's not too harsh for me. You can mop with it, and clean pretty much any surface visible. This is a great cleaning product; whether in lavender or green apple. Green apple would be my favorite
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
We use this to mop our floors and it smells SO GOOD! We bought it at walmart, and it was very inexpensive. Our floors are always extremely clean and it smells good for quite a while. I'd definitely recommend this to other people! The other scents are good too, this is just our favorite.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
Oh wow! I absolutely love the lavender fabuloso multi purpose cleaner, I purchase it at Walmart and sometimes dollar general. I use it on my floors, I pour it down my drains to keep them smelling clean and fresh, I pour it in my commodes, I wipe down my doors and wall with it, I put a little in my washer when I'm doing towels and bedding. I use it for everything. My house smells so fresh and clean. I highly recommend it.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
I had never used this product until very recently. My house cleaners used it, and then my mother-in-law bought some and I have been hooked since. I love the cleaning power behind the product. It leaves a clean, pleasant lavender smell after use. I mostly use it to mop my floors.
Kimberly J.
Smells so good!! This is a product my mom really likes, and myself also. It's does the job, and cleans very well on all surfaces. I purchase it at Walmart, family dollar, or other drug stores. I really like the scents of this their not strong, and leave my home smelling so good after.
Stephanie K.
I mean is there much more to say besides YAAAAS!! We love fabuloso in our home!! It's incredibly cheap, smells fantastic and is great for so many things!! We use it mostly as floor cleaner but the possibilities are endless. You can even find this at Dollar Tree. Highly recommend.
Arycelle A.
Smells lovely, don't need much and its all we use. we recently moved into a house where its all hardwood/tile floor and so we have to sweep and mop a lot more often then we're use to. we these for under 2 bucks and it last a month or so. So worth it. we will continue to buy fabuloso!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.