BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lola R.
This is the best product I have ever used. I hate cleaning but the smell of this just makes it fun and amazing to clean. A little goes a long way, it is so convenient in all aspects. I bought it at ShopRite at a very inexpensive price and I would definitely be buying it again and again and again.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
This stuff has your home smelling amazing! I use this stuff diluted with water to mop my floors and the scent is super powerful! No need to be using those air fresheners! After cleaning my home and mopping my floors, the scent makes me feel like I have definitely made a good job, it makes my home feeling crisp and clean. Leaves no streaks on the floor if you use the right water to floor cleaner solution.
Devin M.
First of all let me tell you that this product is affordable, and it does a really amazing job on cleaning. Yes, it is a simple product to use like any other one. It has a very nice scent depending on which flavor you buy, and it bubbles up when scrubbing so you know it is getting clean.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I absolutely love Fabuloso. First of all it smells amazing!!! Since it is a multi-purpose cleaner I'm able to use it everywhere so my whole house smells great. It very cost effective also. I love that you can just get a refill bottle to continue refilling your spray bottle. Awesome product.
Scarleth N.
LOVE FABULOSO! I use this for our kitchen, dining and living room area. This is my favorite scent. I love how my home smells so clean and fresh, it lingers on to a couple of days. For the price you can't go wrong. I highly recommend this product especially if you have marble floors or tiles.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
Fantastic all purpose cleaner that cleans any surface and can be found at almost any store - I buy it at Target, Walmart or Dollar General and find it is a pretty good value and smells amazing - nice and clean with no weird "chemical" smell. This is something I would definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
You can never go wrong with fabuloso! Sometimes I even just have half of this and half water sitting in the sink so the fragrance can linger in my home. I always love how fresh and clean my home smells when I mop. I even use this to clean my windows and furniture. I use it for everything!
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
Nothing leaves your house smelling so good and clean. I use this to mop, as a counter cleaner, furniture cleaner. I have even pour some in a scent warmer when I've run out of melts. I mean I LOVE it! Totally recommend it a
Gabriela A.
rialto, CA
I use this every day and i will keeping buying it to clean. I clean my bathroom with this and mop the floor leaving such a good smell behind that last for a long time. Its sold in most stores like Wal-Mart and target. I strongly recommend every one to buy it and it comes in many scents.
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
We use this to mop our floors and it smells SO GOOD! We bought it at walmart, and it was very inexpensive. Our floors are always extremely clean and it smells good for quite a while. I'd definitely recommend this to other people! The other scents are good too, this is just our favorite.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.