BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this cleaner for EVEYTHING! Hard wood floors, tile, bathrooms, kitchen, and my basement. This makes the entire house smell so good and when I'm finished using it, my house feels extra clean. It is a couple dollars for a bottle and the bottle usually lasts me at least a month and I clean very regularly.
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
i love everything about this cleaner it smells amazing and i use it for all my cleaning needs it is very effective i buy it at walmart and i would by it again i have 1 dog and 1 cat and it cuts the smell from them leaving my house smelling amazing a fresh i had 2 parts water to make it last longer but it still smells great and works amazing! i use it on all my floors i think the key is not to get the floor too wet when cleaning
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
My husband is obsessed with Fabuloso! He uses this to clean everything! From kitchen, to bathrooms, to the grill, and to the cars in the garage, this multi-purpose cleaner works great for everything! It has a nice smell too and not the harsh chemical smells you get from other cleaners. I recommend this to everyone.
Jennifer H.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. The lavender scent gives the house a warm, comfortable, cozy and inviting feel. It works great. I use this on my counters, sinks, floors, practically everywhere. I love the fact that I can pick it up at an affordable price at any of the stores that I frequent.
Rebekah O.
West Monroe, LA
This is the best smelling cleaning product there is. I use just a little of this in a spray bottle to clean my kitchen after cooking, it cleans the counters and stove really well. But the scent is the best part about it, it mask the smell of whatever was cooked and leaves my house smelling really clean. One bottle last a long time! I also love to mix this into the cannister of my steam mop and use it when I steam my floors.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Even though this product looks like a low budget item; but once you pop open that cap; BAM! the lavender scent really brings you in. We use Fabuloso at home when we mop floors and wipe down counters; it leaves a nice light scent; not sticky or residue. great price you can find at so many stores. GET IT!
Emily N.
Santa Cruz , CA
This stuff works really well and gets the job done! But it has a very pungent smell that lingers for a quite some time. I got mine at the dollar store and I've bought it multiple times. I would recommend having some doors or windows open while you're using this cleaner just because it's such a strong smell.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Fabuloso to clean everything. It smells good and cleans really good. I put some in a spay bottle with a little water and clean my counters and anything else that needs cleaning. All the scents are good and not to strong, like some other cleaners. I would recommend to family and friends.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a very affordable cleaner than you can find in probably every store. The lavender scent smells great, and lasts long after you clean. We use this as a floor cleaner, and it leaves our floors spotless. It is probably one of the cheapest cleaners, but does what I need it to do for sure.
Lola R.
This is the best product I have ever used. I hate cleaning but the smell of this just makes it fun and amazing to clean. A little goes a long way, it is so convenient in all aspects. I bought it at ShopRite at a very inexpensive price and I would definitely be buying it again and again and again.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.