BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I use this stuff to mop my floors! I add some to my bucket of water and it makes my entire house smell nice and fresh! I use it on my tile floor and it cleans well!
Brinia E.
I love the smell of this product! reminds me of my mom and her mom when they used promise it when I was growing up! does an amazing job and I highly recommend this!
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
I love Fabuloso. I use Fabuloso everyday. I have it in every one of my bathrooms. I use it to wipe down the walls, clean the floors, sinks, toliets and everything. Love the scent that it leaves.
Johnice S.
Carriere, MS
I love the smell. I use it mostly to mop with, but I have put it in a pot and turned on a burner for a very low simmer. It will make your whole house smell good.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
When it comes to mopping, this is my go-to brand. My mom used this while growing up so this is what I use. I love that you can smell the scent hours after mopping.
Marsha R.
Laud Lakes, FL
I've been buying and using fabuloso for years now to clean, mop, you can even add a little dash of it into the laundry when dealing with those tough smelly carpets
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I got this to mop my floor with. It has a nice, clean scent to it. My kitchen floors always look fresh when I'm finished. I recommend these in all of their scents!
Desiree L.
rialto
We use this to mop with and it is absolutely good cleans the floors and you can see the bubble so its deep cleaning and it also makes the house smell really good
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I've always used fabuloso for all of my cleaning needs. You can mix it with your water and clean just about anything. Plus it leaves your whole house smelling clean.
Jessica E.
I seriously can not live without this stuff! I clean everything with it from counters to floors to wood surfaces. It's affordable and lasts a long time! Smells AMAZING!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.