BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Pauleshia D.
I usually just use this to make my house smell great after cleaning. I don’t boil it but I do pour in the tub, sinks, and commode and let it sit for awhile to get the scent throughout the house. I absolutely love this product.
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has saved my life. I use it everywhere. On my walls to get dark marks off. On my tile floors to help them be super clean and smell great. I love using this all over my house. It smells great and cleans very well!
Fallon B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ran across Fabuloso unexpectedly as I was seeking to buy my typical brand name cleaner but saw this on sale and had to give it a try. First, the hook for me is the smell... it is so fresh and my entire house smells like it has been disinfected and opened up. It is tough on stains with very little product use. I was very surprised by the brand as it is very inexpensive but the quality and the smell is superb. I recommend it and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Fabuloso is a staple at many homes. It has a fresh smell and it does leave surfaces very clean. Price is super affordable and I would say is that they not always have all the scents available. I would recommend to others
Megan J.
Love the lavender smell, it’s pretty great. Always pick it over any other competitors product. It’s my go to when I’m mopping the house. I also add a little bit when I’m cleaning down the baseboards of the house as well.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Enjoy the smell makes my whole house smell like it. It's strong enough to clean hard  build a up. A little goes a long way and it a good price it's pretty cheap especially at Walmart I do recommend this to everyone
Perry M.
dayton
This product is at our local Dollar general for a dollar, I would buy this one again! The lavender smells very good and it cleans well! I would recommend it as well. It cleans great and the price is great on a budget!
Marilyn S.
Encinitas
This product is amazing! Decently priced for how great it works! Cleans almost everything and makes things shine! The smell in an of it self is so fabuloso!!! Love the way my home smells after I clean when this brand!
Adrianna W.
Fabuloso works on everything! Keep in mind the big bittle floor solution should not be used in the same brand spray bottle as they are different formula! This one in particular smells lovely and get the job done FAST!
Sylvia N.
Tazewell
We have hard flooring through out house and this is one of the best things that I've use and doesn't break my back from to get whatever the kids has thrown in the floor up! And it's really cheap if you are on a budget
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.