BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Saint George, UT
It works amazing in my opinion! I love the smell, the color and the results afterwards!! I always have kids around my house and after a while the tile tends to get a dirty bit this works amazing on making sure it cleans it right off and leaves a good smell.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
We use this to clean the church. It’s very watery and the smell is really strong. However, it does seem to do that job. It’s not too expensive, so it’s great for someone on a budget.
Christina M.
Hemet
This is so affordable. I always pick this up at the dollar tree. It cleanses well and smells so strong whatever you clean with it instantly feels fresher and clean. Doesn't leave a sticky residue behind either.
Meagan D.
Flint , MI
Fabuloso smells super good and is one of the most easy to find cleaning products there is. They have it in dollar stores as well as major chains like meijer or Walmart.
Aniya B.
Union, SC
I use this all the time on by boiling it with a mix of water on the stove! Makes the house smell extravagant! Also love to use when i'm moping with a little bleach
Christina E.
I picked this product up at my local dollar tree for $1. I used it to mop my laminate floors (which I later found out was something I shouldn't do).. Anyway. It worked great. My floors were so shiny and clean, there was no filmy residue afterwards like I get with most floor cleaning products. The smell was wonderful, but I have fragrance sensitivities so I had to dilute it quite a bit to be able to tolerate the smell. Overall it's a great product and I would definitely use it again.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I use this stuff to mop my floors! I add some to my bucket of water and it makes my entire house smell nice and fresh! I use it on my tile floor and it cleans well!
Kristie A.
I absolutely love the smell of  Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner and use it on any and everything. I mop my tile floors, clean the bathroom counter and sink,  clean my kitchen, and even wipe kids dirty hand prints off the walls. My favorite way to use this product is burning some in a small pot, turned on low on my back burner. I can smell Fabuloso as soon as i open my front door and throughout my entire house. Its an amazing product.
Sierra S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love to use this to clean! It just leaves that PERFECT refreshing scent! You could get it at Walmart, they even have different scents in this brand! Definitely worth every penny!
Brinia E.
I love the smell of this product! reminds me of my mom and her mom when they used promise it when I was growing up! does an amazing job and I highly recommend this!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.