BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
I live for this product can be used in more ways the. One. I like to book in on the stove turn it off and just let the whole house smell so good the lavender is my favorite
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
You can’t go wrong with this cleaner. It’s super cheap and works great! It also has an amazing smell! This works great for cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and even floors.
Heather G.
Rochester
I use this for everything. It leaves your house smelling super clean and fresh. I also use it as a laundry booster and it makes the scent of fabric softener last longer
Michelle M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love to use this product to clean my kitchen it's smells so good and it's a scent that last for a long time I don't have anything bad to say about it the price is good not expensive at all I would definitely recommend this.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
We use this to clean the church. It’s very watery and the smell is really strong. However, it does seem to do that job. It’s not too expensive, so it’s great for someone on a budget.
Kasandra S.
I love when I have to mop! The smell of fabuloso is absolutely amazing! If I could stick my nose is the bottle I would!! It also leaves my floors shiny and smell nice
elllllllimak T.
US
The scent is not my favorite, but I this truly is an multi purpose cleaner. I use it to clean floors, counters, and much more. It does a good job, just not a fan of the smell
Nyadia G.
Baltimore, MD
This smells great! Sometimes I boil it I. My stove to get my house smelling nice. I use it everywhere; kitchen, bathroom, floors...it is a cheap yet consistent brand.
Vanessa A.
Saint George, UT
It works amazing in my opinion! I love the smell, the color and the results afterwards!! I always have kids around my house and after a while the tile tends to get a dirty bit this works amazing on making sure it cleans it right off and leaves a good smell.
Christina M.
Hemet
This is so affordable. I always pick this up at the dollar tree. It cleanses well and smells so strong whatever you clean with it instantly feels fresher and clean. Doesn't leave a sticky residue behind either.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.