BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this product to clean my floors everytime. It's a great smell and it leaves my floors spotless. It's a great product to buy and buy again. It is also very affordable.
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
My family’s been using Fabuloso ever since I could remember!! We always pour some on the floor while mopping to leave a good scent. It’s always effective and very affordable!!
Jessica V.
I have some mixed with water in a spray bottle and I pretty much use it to clean everything. The smell is absolutely amazing and so affordable. Great product! I highly recommend.
Genesis P.
Richmond Hill, NY
El fabuloso fue el primer detergente que utilizo cuando mi madre me enseñó a limpiar el piso de casa , huele muy bien y el piso queda muy bonito la verdad lo recomiendo 💯💯
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love the way lavender makes my house smell after cleaning with it. It's almost like I don't even need an air freshener. And I love how affordable it is as well
Kourtney M.
west palm beach
BEST smelling floor cleaner ever . i use at my jobs and people always walk in and say it’s smells so good . it’s smells like Fabulosa , great pricing and amazing smells .
Lolena T.
Always a staple to have in my cleaning supplies. The lavender scent alone is invigorating. It also leaves my house very clean and is also always sold at reasonable prices
Sonia H.
Modesto
One of my favorites..a must have. I use this mainly to mop I accompany it with a little bit of Clorox and my floor smells amazing. Plus gets disinfected at the same time.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
You can’t go wrong with this cleaner. It’s super cheap and works great! It also has an amazing smell! This works great for cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and even floors.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is great!! I use it everyday! I even mix it in a water bottle and spray my counters! It's got a great, clean scent and works great! As you can see, I love it!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.