BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Janna H.
373 hwy 185N Honea Path
Love using this to clean my floors with after I have deep cleaned them. Leaves a good smell through out the house. I also like to spray this on my furniture to make it smell goood too.
Jaylene B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of the lavender, this is my go to when I clean my house. My mom and I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I normally get it from the Home Depot or bodegas and honestly this is a staple cleanser in my home.
Mara R.
Kissimmee , FL
This product is like q Hispanic tradition in cleaning times. It help with any type of cleaning, the floors, the bathrooms, the kitchen. And leaves the house with a fresh smell.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Fabuloso is one of my favorites! I love the way it smells. I love mopping my floors with this product. It leaves a long lasting clean, and fresh smell long after you've mopped.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Best stuff to use when cleaning. The pink & purple is my favorite they smell amazing & I use it for everything bathroom kitchen on the floors for mopping also to wipe off dust
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
An affordable cleaning product I found while shopping at my local Dollar Store. Has a pleasant scent and does a nice job cleaning, I use it on my countertops and in my bathroom.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
It’s an okay product, the biggest positive is the price - it’s a product found at the dollar store. I use it mixed with hot water when cleaning my floors to leave a clean scent.
Victoria M.
Fabuloso a staple in my home growing up, the scent alone brings back many memories from my childhood. It's a great product and I highly recommend I use it to mop my floors. I love it and will continue to purchase for years to come.
Cassandra R.
Bellefontaine
This stuff it my go to cleaner. It's cheap, smells great and I always find it in stock at Kroger or Wal-Mart. It cleans my tile floor, my bathroom and my laundry room.
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love the way lavender makes my house smell after cleaning with it. It's almost like I don't even need an air freshener. And I love how affordable it is as well
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.