BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Stumbled across this at the dollar store one day and boom it is now a staple in my household cleaning products cabinet. Smells lovely and not too over powering. Highly recommend!
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this cleaner. It smells so clean and so good. I love to mop my floors in this during the summer because the result of the fragrance is so relaxing and fresh.
Emily C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product .. I use it on my floors , my counters , stove , kitchen table , toilets and even in my clothes .. it works on alot of things .. my favorite household cleaner
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As far as multi-purpose cleaners go, fabuloso is my favorite, by far. The smell is amazing, and very refreshing. A capful goes a very long way, and can even fill an entire bucket.
Janna H.
373 hwy 185N Honea Path
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love using this to clean my floors with after I have deep cleaned them. Leaves a good smell through out the house. I also like to spray this on my furniture to make it smell goood too.
Mara R.
Kissimmee , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is like q Hispanic tradition in cleaning times. It help with any type of cleaning, the floors, the bathrooms, the kitchen. And leaves the house with a fresh smell.
Jaylene B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of the lavender, this is my go to when I clean my house. My mom and I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I normally get it from the Home Depot or bodegas and honestly this is a staple cleanser in my home.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is one of my favorites! I love the way it smells. I love mopping my floors with this product. It leaves a long lasting clean, and fresh smell long after you've mopped.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best stuff to use when cleaning. The pink & purple is my favorite they smell amazing & I use it for everything bathroom kitchen on the floors for mopping also to wipe off dust
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s an okay product, the biggest positive is the price - it’s a product found at the dollar store. I use it mixed with hot water when cleaning my floors to leave a clean scent.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.