BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Mireya P.
Oxnard, CA
I love this
When I mop I normally put this in the bucket with water n makes my whole house smell good. When I also clean my toilet I use it to make sure it smells good I loved this stuff any smell smells great highly recommend
Brittany D.
Naples, FL
This is the only scent of Fabuloso I use to clean my floors. The house usually smells fresh for about 2 days and everyone who enters my home suspects I just sprayed a lavender room spray mist!
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Talk about bang for your buck! I love the smell, the cleaning power is top notch and everything sparkles after using. Don’t waste your cash on more expensive products—this cleaner does a wonderful job!
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
I think it cleans well and does make the house smell good but at the same time smells chemically. I prefer more natural cleaning products. But this is a cheap alternative that gets the job done.
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
I love the way this smells and it lasts a super long time. I use it for both my kitchen and my bathroom. It’s not the best for mirrors but will do in a pinch. It even cleans tubs and showers pretty well.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product smells so good and work so good! I use this product to mop my floors and it gives me a shiny glow after finished ! And it’s A great value and not pricey at all and yes I would buy it again
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
Love the smell and the packaging .it does it's job . And leaves a good smell. I love their prices . Not too shabby if I do say so myself . Definitely will repurchase . My mother also uses it .
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
No Latino household goes without this product. It is a must have! I buy this product by the gallon in Mexico. I love Fabuloso so much. The scent is strong but very good. I use this all the time! I use it after I wash my counters to add a fresh smell to my kitchen. I use it in my spray mop and I swear that after using it my house feels so much more fresh. To clean the bathrooms I use it on the sink and also pour some in the toilet to get rid of smells. I fill up a spray bottle to spray my trash cans to mask any smells. I swear this is like a magic cleaner to us Mexican Americans.
Hermaly C.
My grandma uses this, my mom uses this, my aunt, my cousin, I use this. It’s been a family favorite since last I remember. Cleans well and leaves a very pleasant smell. We primarily use it for our mop water!
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
Fabulouso smells incredible. After you use it the entire house smells so nice and floral I love it. It’s an extremely affordable product that gets the job done on all types of marks and dirt
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.