BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I love this leaves my floors so clean and smells so good also. It is very easy to use. But if you put too much of it it can leave your floors a bit sticky. It has a great scent I do recommend to others
Dimmy M.
Me gustan todas sus fragancias en especial la de lavanda ademas de dejar todo resplandeciente y limpio le da ese olor y paz, por si no lo sabían la lavanda ayuda mucho en esos aspectos de serenidad.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
When cleaning my main thing I look for is a product that not only cleans but leaves my house smelling great! You also get a great amount for your money! I definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Being hispanic Fabuloso is a must have in our household. There are so many uses for fabuloso. Smelling fabuloso throughout your house is so awesome. A little bit goes a long way. Definite thumbs up!
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
I don’t love the scent of this product but the price point is great. I use it specifically to clean my wood floors in the dining room and kitchen and the tile floor in the bathroom. I find it does a good job!
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Smells great and can be used for almost anything. Floors, counters, bathrooms, anything. The smell is great! And it’s a great price. You can find it almost anywhere even dollar stores carry this product.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee , WI
I use fabuloso for pretty much everything in my home, the floors, the kitchen, & the bath room. It gets everything super clean and costs little to nothing. I purchase it from my local dollar tree.
Devin M.
Tuscaloosa
We use this to clean our tile (looks like hardwood) flooring. I love that it leaves a fresh smell behind. It is very effective and doesn't leave a streak or slipperiness behind. I usually by this from the Dollar General or Wal-Mart. I would recommend this product!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I loveeeeee this product it smells amazing I found out about this product in El Salvador great value and works great the after scent almost award for cleaning the floor is awesome just smells fresh clean
Mireya P.
Oxnard, CA
I love this
When I mop I normally put this in the bucket with water n makes my whole house smell good. When I also clean my toilet I use it to make sure it smells good I loved this stuff any smell smells great highly recommend
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.