BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kelli W.
I use Fabuloso every time I mop my floors. It’s easy to mix and easy to use. It’s very affordable and lasts a long time. It doesn’t leave a residue on my floors and it leaves the house smelling very good!
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
This is a traditional cleaner at my house. My mom use to use fabuloso and of course I do to. Best of all it’s not harsh on terrazzo floors which was my main concern with a multi surface cleaner. Nice lingering lavender smell when your done is also a nice perk.
Amaya G.
THIS CLEANER SMELLS SO GOOD. If you don’t have this what are you doing . I don’t even care if it’s not cleaning all the way . I just know that it smells wonderful. And if it smells good I recommend to whoever!!!
Michele S.
Strong scent cleans very well have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase and recommend. Make sure to find a scent you like because the whole house will smell like this for a day or two
marie t.
Cibolo, TX
This multipurpose cleaner smells so good! Has a great fresh scent. Mix with a little hot water in a spray bottle or sink and use it to clean just about anything.
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
It leaves your home smelling fresh and clean! It gets the job done and it's very very affordable! It doesn't disappoint and every Latin or Hispanic household is an owner and can confirm this for you as well!
Madison T.
Ozark
This works great when mixed with water to mop the floor or clean toilets & sinks. It makes your house smell amazing! The price is great & I always use it to mop. It makes a big difference in your house!
Angie S.
Frederick
My parents used this when I was little and I still love using it. The smell just brings me back to childhood. It works great, keeps multiple surfaces clean and bright. The product is set at a good price.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go to for everything!! I have been using this product since I was living at my moms house! It has an amazing smell, and it lasts so long too! I mix in with other products and it does wonders!
Jessica B.
Long Beach , CA
Great also smells amazing affordable but needs to be rincés out or you’re sure to fall cheap compared to others if you’re on a budget. Smells great amazing great I will recommend it for the price and smell
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.