BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me and my mom use this all the time. I prefer the passion fruit one (green) it smells amazing. I like the fact that after I mop the fragrance is still there. I always buy this no matter what. Of course I recommend
Erica T.
Fayette, MS
I mostly use the Green Apple scent but this product is amazing. It knocks out those harsh odors quickly and leaves a fresh clean fragrance throughout the home. I do wish they contained an antibacterial option.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great smell and great cleaning power. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars, is because I wish there were additional Scents. The purple bottle has a classic scent, but I like to change it up every few weeks.
Casey G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like using this product around my house because it smells  good and is a good price to purchase at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Paloma C.
Garland, TX
A staple in most Hispanic households. Nothing cleans the floor/toilet better than a little bit of fabuloso. Most of the scents are amazing but this one is a classic. The lavender scent leaves a fresh and calming aroma post-clean.
Nicole Z.
OMG! This smells sooooo good! I love how it leaves the areas that have a bad odor from my dog nice and clean! A little goes a long way so this product is definitely worth it! I recommend this and will buy again
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I looooove mopping my floors with this! It’s super easy and the entire house smells wonderful and clean and the smell sticks around! I love the smell of a clean house and this definitely helps give you that.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
If I could only have one cleaning product in my house it would definitely be this one! I use it to clean my kitchen surfaces, my bathrooms, and my floors. I LOVE how clean everything looks and how good the whole house smells after I’m done!
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
You can’t go wrong with this product. It smells great, and works even better. You can use it for everything. Toilet, tub, sink, floor. Walls. Everything. You name it and it can be used on it. Would recommend.
Kelli W.
I use Fabuloso every time I mop my floors. It’s easy to mix and easy to use. It’s very affordable and lasts a long time. It doesn’t leave a residue on my floors and it leaves the house smelling very good!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.