BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso! My absolute favorite and my family's favorite! There's just something so clean and fresh about this scent that we all love! This is a heavy duty cleaning product. Disaffects any area! I clean with this everywhere!
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use this product for just about everything from windows to floors and everything in the bathroom. The smell is amazing and lasts a long time. I mix ours with equal parts water, and the scent is still strong and lasts.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I absolutely LOVE Fabuloso! It is my go-to all-purpose cleaner! It comes in variety of scents (my personal favorites are Spring in Bloom, Citrus and Fruits, and Ocean Paradise), and cleans so well! Honestly there's nothing not to love about it. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, on the floors and the counters, and it just works!! Hands-down my favorite cleaner because of the effectiveness, variety of scents, and affordable price.
Oh yeah, I also have pets (2 cats), and I use this to clean the kitchen floor (diluted with water), and they've never gotten sick from walking on it. I think the key is to dilute the Fabuloso with water, and don't get the floor too wet while you're cleaning.
Rick C.
Lockport, IL
Great product for all purpose cleaning. Fresh smell for the entire house. Good strong product purchased at Walmart. Go out and get it. No cons to this product it does everything highly recommend this product to everyone
Ariana H.
Citrus heights, Ca
Lovvveee this product! Smells absolutely amazing and seems to clean literally everything! You can find this stuff at the dollar store for super cheap, and it works amazing! I literally clean all the time with this stuff!!
Husam S.
The scent is amazing and the house always smells amazing for a long time too. I mix it with a two thirds water in a spray bottle and spray the bathroom and kitchen sinks to do quick cleaning of the house when I’m too lazy to clean the whole house
Nathalie C.
Hartford, CT
Me encanta !!!
Its always in my house. The scent is amazing and I like the variety it has if you want to change it around when cleaning.  Is usually use it for the floor and walls, but it can be use to clean the house in general. Its really affordable and it leaven the house smelling amazing.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I love Fabulosa so it works so well and it's all purpose cleaner I bought it from the $.99 store and it was only a dollar which is the best part I love the smell they have different sense and it's just an awesome cleaner
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
If you are on a budget but you want to clean home this product is amazing just for that! I mop all my floors with it and it doesn’t leave a residue which is a big deal to me and it smells so amazing I highly recommend it
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
Best dollar store cleaner ever. I buy this stuff like once a month and only use this on my floor. It smells really good and gets everything decently clean. I would recommend for people with small apartments like mine.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.