BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Allison S.
Zanesville
I like the fragrance of Lavender Fabuloso. Use it every time my house is being cleaned. The price is great. I do like how it cleans everything making everything shine and smell good. I just love how I can use it for everything.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
Love me some faboloso. I get a spray bottle mix it with bleach and water and I use it to clean my entire house. It’s cheap and it’s works very damn well. I buy it at the dollar store it’s my fav. I recommend to any and everybody.
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Use this to alternate between the smell that inusualybuse. Doesn’t degrease or sanitize well but I just use it to mop my floors. Really cheap for the bottle size that I get. The diner I work at uses this for mopping as well.
Candace H.
Northport, AL
Literally use this all the time. It smells amazing and very inexpensive. I use it for the kitchen, bathroom, and to clean mirrors. I usually pour it in a spray bottle so I can use it easily. It lasts a long time!
Brieanna H.
Northvills
Fabuloso is GREAT. I use it to clean my floors, toilets and bath tub. It cleans well and it has the best refreshing scent. I love to enter my home after cleaning to smell the great lavender scent. A little goes a very long.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
I can’t speak for anyone else but once I was introduced to the “put it on the stove method” I found myself buying more bottles.When I can’t find the big jug I literally buy EVERY purple bottle off of the dollar isle in DG!
Lorena G.
Edinburg, TX
Love adding this to mop my floors! This and the apple scents (green bottle) are my faves! It leaves my floors clean and smelling great! Doesn’t leave any residue on my floors at all and dries pretty fast. Highly recommend!
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner is an amazing product.  I use it to clean the kitchen including the floor.  It leaves the floors shiny and leave a fabulous scent!  It works well in the bathroom also.It is a great product at an economical price which I purchase at Walmart.  I highly recommend this product to others.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I use this for everything!! It's just as good as pine-sol! very cheap and actually gets the job done. And when you use it it really gives off the scent throughout the home which is even better. Large variety of scents also.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use this product for just about everything from windows to floors and everything in the bathroom. The smell is amazing and lasts a long time. I mix ours with equal parts water, and the scent is still strong and lasts.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.