BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lina B.
Smells great, and lasts a long time. Been using it since childhood to keep the house clean, whether it’s for the kitchen or bathroom. Since it’s concentrated, I can alter the strength of the product, which lends to its longevity.
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
This cleaner is good for basically cleaning anything. The bathroom, kitchen, mopping the floors, and wiping down surfaces. My family has used this brand since I can remember. Although it is good for tough stains. It is very inexpensive.
Allison S.
Zanesville
I like the fragrance of Lavender Fabuloso. Use it every time my house is being cleaned. The price is great. I do like how it cleans everything making everything shine and smell good. I just love how I can use it for everything.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is a great inexpensive home cleaner that I do recommend. You can find it anywhere from the dollar store to target and it ranges from about one to $10. It works as a surface cleaner and I like to use it on my hardwood floors
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
It smells really really good Nd leaves ur hands dnt stay with a nasty after smell and the price for it it’s ok for it well like to use it often here at the house i recommend this to ppl to use as one as their cleaning products
Brittany S.
watertown
This stuff smells so good. You can find it right at the dollar store. Adding a few drops to your mop water helps give an extra boost of clean with a lovely fragrance. Would buy again especially when you can find it for so cheap.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Fabuloso is one of the greatest inventions out. Love the smell of just about all of the scents. Add a little water and put this on top of your stove in an old pot & it makes your house GLOW; smell so good. Be careful because it will burn out. Great for cleaning floors.
Lupita M.
Not only does it leave a great smell it keeps the kitchen floor shiny and clean I recommend this to everyone the smell not cause children or yourself any harm it’s a fresh flower smell that everyone in the house can enjoy 🧚🏼‍♀️
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a product I but often maybe because I like the smell of it. It makes it smells like something is clean. I use it for floors and I pour a little of it in the tub and toilet when I clean the bathroom to mask the bleach smell.
Robyn S.
glendale
I know this is a staple for cleaning floors. I’ve always heard that this product does a great job. I actually got some at the 99 cent store and it did a great job cleaning my kitchen floors.thats all I’d personally use it for.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.