BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
I love this! it smells fantastic!!! I especially love the cinnamon one but I haven't been able to find it lately :/ it cleans so well, that I brought it from home to my,mom and my boss loved it too! keeps the restaurant smelling and,looking great! and it gets even better because they carry fabuloso at my local dollar tree!!!!!!

want a great/ slightly weird idea?? Do what I do: I cleaned the house with it and ran out of wax melts so I ran down to ,y local good will picked up a cheap sauce pan and mixed equal parts of the lavender fabuloso with water and set it to low on the stove. OMG!!!! I could smell it as soon as I opened the front door to go to our apartment!
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
i got a puppy a month ago and potty training him has been really difficult. lets just say he thinks my entire room is my backyard. fabuloso got rid of that dog pee smell from every inch of the floor and even got out a stain as well!
Taylor S.
d'Iberville
This stuff is MAGICAL. Seriously. It makes my house smell amazing and it gets rid of everything! I wipe down my walls, base boards, bathrooms everything with this stuff! It's great. I actually get excited to clean when I'm using it
Zariyah S.
Orlando
Oh my gosh. My favorite smell is by far the green apple. I love green apple and this scent smells amazing in the house. I use Fabuloso to mop the floors and clean the tub and toilet and it is just amazing. I definitely recommend it!!
Elyse R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Used this at my old job and fell in love with the smell. It's the only reason I use it to be honest, as I actually prefer sprays and don't find it that convenient that I have to mix this with water myself and use a rag, brush, mop or whatever. It works though.
Stephanie Z.
Perris, CA
Ever since I could remember my mom had used Fabuloso to mop the floor. I never questioned her because I loved how it left the house smelling cleaning for a couple days. I'll just keep that little cleaning tradition going.
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
Love the smell of this product I clean my floors with it and shower and toilets and my bathroom sinks it’s smells so good it’s very affordable just alittle goes along way
colin R.
Avenel
I use fabulosity to mop the floor, I like the stuff, works great for me. And it smells great after it’s all done. It’s cheap, you can get it in almost any store like Walmart, Target, shoprite. Or wherever you shop. Give it a try.
Ashley C.
People on the regular walk in my house and say WHaT is that amazing smell??? It’s sooo clean in here and smells amazing. No lie, it is this fabulous cleaner. I would recommend it all day long, rest clean and great fragrance. Yes!
Lina B.
Smells great, and lasts a long time. Been using it since childhood to keep the house clean, whether it’s for the kitchen or bathroom. Since it’s concentrated, I can alter the strength of the product, which lends to its longevity.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.