BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
If you grew up in a Latino household the smell of Fabuloso is sure to bring memories of early Saturday mornings when your mom would have music blasting while doing chores. I trust this product because my mom trusted it so it must be good, right?
Asma W.
I love fabuloso. Especially this scent. It smells so good and cleans well. I usually mix it with pine sol to use when I mop the floor. It lasts long also because it is a concentrate and should be diluted. Lastly, it’s such a great price!!!
Teona M.
They weren't lying when they said that this was a multi purpose cleaner! Not only does it work great with cleaning countertps, floors, toilets, and bathtubs, but you can also boil it on the stove and make the whole house smell amazing
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
Love the smell!!!! I usually use this to clean the walls and sinks to make the scent last in the house but it really works on anything like the tub or toilet. It’s cheap too! It cleans well and I always say it’s worth having in the house
Priscilla G.
This is an awesome cleaner that comes from a very trustable brand. I love using this when mopping the floors and love how well it works. It always gets the job done and it is affordable and smells amazing. It is by far better than pinesol and I loved pine sol .
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this cleaner, but don't love it. I guess the reason why I usually buy it is the price point. It is very affordable. However, the scent is a little overpowering and it doesn't get things as clean as other brands that I have tried.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner this is the best house cleaner for floors or counter tops I love the way it smells and leaves the house smelling fresh while cleaning it :)
Taylor W.
Vestavia, AL
I used fabulous for absolutely everything when it comes to cleaning the house. It delivers a very powerful clean and very strong clean scent and I thing those two factors are the most important factors when it comes to cleaning things.
Rebecca M.
San Benito, TX
Fabuloso used to be my favorite thing to smell as a kid but now I am not to found of the smell at least not this particular scent not the blue one. It does clean very well and is inexpensive but still the smell is not to my liking.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
I love this! it smells fantastic!!! I especially love the cinnamon one but I haven't been able to find it lately :/ it cleans so well, that I brought it from home to my,mom and my boss loved it too! keeps the restaurant smelling and,looking great! and it gets even better because they carry fabuloso at my local dollar tree!!!!!!

want a great/ slightly weird idea?? Do what I do: I cleaned the house with it and ran out of wax melts so I ran down to ,y local good will picked up a cheap sauce pan and mixed equal parts of the lavender fabuloso with water and set it to low on the stove. OMG!!!! I could smell it as soon as I opened the front door to go to our apartment!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.