BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
This is my absolute favorite. I use this everyday to mop, wipe off kitchen counters the kids high chair. It smells so refreshing and clean. The price is amazing you. I also use it with a little water and let it simmer when I’m trying to get rid of any odor.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
Love how this smells. Cleans really good. I use it mostly to clean my bathroom. I also put it in a spray bottle and spray down my tables and pore some in my bucket with water to mop.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I have always loved the smell and the way this product works. The floors have a wonderfully shiny finish to them after using it. The price is great and I have seen other brands try to reproduce the smell with no luck in my opinion. I would use this over any other brand.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my holy grail when it comes to mopping and cleaning my floors. Not only does it clean but it deoderizes my home. The scent stays lingering around in a good way for quiet some time. You can tell someone just cleaned when you use this stuff!!
Laura M.
Addison , IL
Fabuloso is something I have used ever since I was taught to use it by my mother and grandmother. Absolutely love it. The smell it leaves and for a good while too and how clean it leaves everything. I use it to mop, to clean my counter tops as well!
Daijza C.
This smells amazing and I use this to clean everything, from my floors to the counters, the tub and toilet. I just pour a little in a spray bottle mixed with a little water and go.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I have been using Fabuloso since I’ve been cleaning and it is great and inexpensive! Plus it smells amazing and can also be boiled to give your house a nice smell. I would recommend it to anyone who needs an effective cleaner for a great price.
Jane N.
Arlington
Of course like everybody I have to do chores and I can’t use any product to clean my floor if it’s not this one. I love the smell and I love the way it leave my floor spotless!!!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I like this alot.smells good and cheap.not sure how well it cleans and what not but having this to be a finishing touch on. the floors is good and leaves the room smelling fresh.
Mariel S.
Anaheim, CA
I use this for several things. I use it to mop the kitchen floor and the smell afterwards it's amazing. My husband also likes to put a little liquid in the laundry, he likes the smell. I like that it's affordable and does a good cleaning job.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.