BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Alicia M.
Jackson
Let me tell you about this stuff !! Great for cleaning toilets and has THE BEST smell. Gets rid of bad smells too. This cleaner doesn’t have a lingering smell either. Great for people with asthma or other breathing issuesFabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Jocelyn N.
Love the smell of this product use it to mop the floor and let me tell you the finishing smell AMAZING ..... i remember using this product since I was a little girl at my mom’s house.... I am Hispanic so like any great Hispanic I have to have my fabuloso
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have tried a bunch of other all purpose cleaners but always go right back to fabuloso! Something about it just works soo well and it smells so great and leaves your house smelling nice and clean without that overpowering scent to give you a headache.
Carolina A.
RIALTO, CA
Love fabuloso products. This one in particular I love the scent. Makes cleaning surfaces and the floor easy and quick. I usually scrub with soap first and then once everything is clean I go with a layer of fabuloso to lock and seal and make everything smell fresh and clean.
Indira V.
I love this stuff! Leaves everything clean and smells amazing. It is a bit concentrated so I diluted with water. I like the variety of scents and the availability of it. I buy the big jug at Costco and it literally lasts forever. I will re-purchase once I run out.
Frankie S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fabuloso has been a product that’s been used in my family for as long as I can remember and there isn’t really any product I would want to replace it with. It doesn’t smell like strong chemicals, it’s the truest multipurpose cleaner I’ve used, and it’s incredibly affordable.
Angela D.
My mom uses this to clean the floor, and it does a pretty good job cleaning the floors. But I do not like the smell it leaves afterwards, and it lingers for a while. I honestly wish she would switch floor cleaners, but I'm pretty sure she buys it because it's cheap
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is great for cleaning everything. All you need is a little and add water and make your own spray. I use it to clean my bathrooms and kitchen. I love it as I feel it cleans best and makes my house smell clean!Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
Love how this smells. Cleans really good. I use it mostly to clean my bathroom. I also put it in a spray bottle and spray down my tables and pore some in my bucket with water to mop.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite. I use this everyday to mop, wipe off kitchen counters the kids high chair. It smells so refreshing and clean. The price is amazing you. I also use it with a little water and let it simmer when I’m trying to get rid of any odor.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.