BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
I love the versatility of fabuloso. I can dilute with water to mop the floors, clean the counters, stove, and fridge, and even clean the bathroom. Plus it smells great! You can find it at most retailers, even places like Dollar General usually have it in stock!
Deasia B.
Cliffwood , NJ
I love this stuff. I don’t use it to clean. I actually boil it in a little pot. My house smells so good after and the smell last. I highly recommend you use it in that way. One of my favorite go to products.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the smell of this product. I discovered it when I was working in retail & our building maintenance team used it to clean our company bathrooms and I have used it every since. They have several nice fragrances.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I have dogs and I used this on my floor I literally cried it it really gets the dog smell out I have tile and it doesn't leave my tile with like a foggy film totally recommend for pet owners to get the smell out
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I like fabuloso as a deodorizer more than a cleaner. I pour it into my toilet after cleaning my bathroom. I put it in my mop water, and I also have an old pot that I put water in, and pour a little fabuloso in with it and turn my pot on low, and it fills the house with the clean fragrance.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
For being a cheap brand of multi purpose cleaner this stuff cleans really well. It comes in a variety of scents which all smell really good! These can be used on anything, I generally use it for my mopping so my entire house has a nice scent that lingers after my cleaning.
Teresa L.
My all time favorite floor cleaner. The wonderful smell is what I love most about it but I also really like that you only have to use a tiny bit of the product mixed with water so a little bit goes a long way and this saves you only. This cleaner does a great job cleaning your floors!
Jenni S.
I'm not sure what it is about this cleaner but it's what we buy all the time. The scent just screams CLEAN to us and our family. It also clears our floor really well. The price is well pointed as well.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
This is my husband favorite to mop with .. Yes it does clean great and you can also get it at your dollar store. For $1 so if your needing something to clean with but don't have alot do money this is great it is strong .. but I guess it's all depend on how much you like the smell.
Viviana N.
My mom would use this all the time growing up! You might think i still use it now bc i grew up with it but truth is, it really works great on floors and it leaves them super clean and smelling amazing!!!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.