BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I love Fabuloso, Especially the purple bottle. I come from a Hispanic home and we use Fabuloso to mop the floors, to clean the counters, bathrooms, and even add it to our laundry. The purple bottle is a way to go.
Giselle G.
I’ve seen this in most of my family member’s homes growing up. It’s like the Hispanic Pine Sol. Very affordable and can be found at your local supermarket. It has a nice smell, lingers around long enough but not too strong to cause you a headache. Cleans my floors and leaves them looking like new.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
To start I loved be the way this smells and I love the way it doesn’t leave any streaks or residue and it refreshes the air as well as it make me enjoy cleaning the aromatherapy help me feel zen and relaxed
Rosa M.
Burien, WA
We love buying the bigger jug of this and put it into a spray bottle to use around the house, at work also. Great for cleaning greasy kitchen or bathrooms. Leaves a long lasting scent! Doesn’t hurt my chest to use when cleaning. Some products are too strong...and give me chest pains. This one does not.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is an oldie but will always be goodie! It smells wonderful and I use it to clean just about everything. I also dilute it water and boil it on low for a fresh scent that works in your home. I've used this for years and so have my mom, grandma, and aunts. It's a must have in your cleaning products.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
Yum. Let’s be real. If you’re Hispanic, you most probably grew up smelling this around your house after your mom cleaned. This is a tradition. I use other floor cleaners, but I always have to have a bottle of fabuloso as well. My favorite is the lavender scent. It leaves a nice, clean floor and smell.
Tara C.
Fabuloso is great for the floors but i have also used it on counter tops. it is the quickest way to change the sent of your home and leave it smelling amazing. I usually buy it at dollar general and its a great price for the amount you get and how long it lasts. i will deffinatly buy it again!
Jasmin G.
3 words: SMELLS SO GOOD!!! , this is my go to cleaning supply, not to sound weird but i literally fall in love with the scent everytime i use it. It cleans so well & def recommend this product! Its my top choice!!
Candice Q.
Cullman
This cleaner by far is one of my all time favorite household cleaner EVER! I used to clean doctors offices in the local hospital in my hometown, and we used fabulosa cleaner! This stuff works in the kitchen, bathroom, on floors, walls, and it leaves the most amazing scent even hours after cleaning!!
Sheena B.
The stuff is affective and super cheap, which is why I really like it. It’s not the best smelling product in the world, but a little bit goes a long way. It does clean pretty well, but I can leave a sticky film if you don’t diluted enough. It’s definitely worth a try for those of you on a budget.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.