BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use this to mop my floors. It always makes my house smell so good and lavendery. The smell lasts for a while it’s just doesn’t last for like a second. I also like how it cleans my floors so well. I have white tile in my kitchen and it gets dirty with the kids running in and out but with fabuloso my tiles go back to looking white!
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff. It's the best when cleaning and the scent last. (Hint) fit you construction workers, or if you work around dirt, grease, or food, grass stains this soft brightens your clothes and get all tough stains out.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
If y'all ever walk into a Hispanics home and wonder why it smells so good. This is the answer y'all! This right here is so damn amazing! It's like 4 dollars at Walmart for the big bottle and it will last such a long time!
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great cleaner for mopping. I add it to a hot bucket of water and a little bit of quick shine cleaner and and I'm good to go. It leaves the house elling lavander fresh. I mean yes, the scent is pretty strong but it smells good and not chemically.
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Nice scent & works especially well on floors. Perfect for cleaning bathrooms, as this leaves a nice light scent behind. Everyone in my family uses Fabuloso & it is a trusted multipurpose cleaner. It can usually be found for about $1-$2 which is a total steal & a little goes a long way . Recommend this product.
Raeauna B.
I absolutely love the way the purple fabuloso smells. I'm not a chemist or anything, so I really don't know if the science behind the brand actually works in regards to disinfecting and cleaning, but what I do know is that it smells amazing and if the house isn't clean,
It will at least smell clean with just a splash of this!
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I have been using this for years!  The purple lavendar is my favorite scent! It smells so fresh and clean and keeps my floors lookings amazing!  It is very well priced and I can even find it at my local dollar store for very cheap!  This bottle would normally last me for 6 months!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I love Fabuloso, Especially the purple bottle. I come from a Hispanic home and we use Fabuloso to mop the floors, to clean the counters, bathrooms, and even add it to our laundry. The purple bottle is a way to go.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I use Fabuloso Cleaner due to to the smell.   I can't get enough of it.  I usually clean my kitchen  and bathrooms with it.  It works just like any other cleaner if not better.  But it is actually the smell that has me.  The smell lasts for hours and you can smell it throughput my house.
Daria K.
My mom uses this religiously, and that says something! She recently used this for our floors and for the shower walls to remove some soap scum, and it definitely does work well. It smells great, but I wish it had the disinfecting aspect that Lysol advertises. Otherwise, super effective product that I recommend trying!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.