BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nicole B.
Cedar City
This here. The absolute, hands down, best all purpose cleaner ever made!!!! I use on everything from mirrors to counters, shower to floor! So.....incredibly perfect!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
My mother in law loves to use this to clean our floors and it smells great . Always a good product to keep on hand. It is affordable and you can purchase at dollar store for cheap, usually they even have buy one get one free sales.
Maria P.
Awesome purpose cleaner that I use to wipe sinks, floors, and counters. The lavender scent is amazing I love how it makes the house smell. Very inexpensive . my husband always comes in the house and say oh gosh it smells good in here :)
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Mutli-surface cleaner and let me say being Hispanic, the "purple" is our go to joint, but during Christmas they do have a green one that smells like Christmas in bottle, and the Baby Scent is also amazing. If for whatever reason I run out of Febreeze I boil some of this bad boy up and the smells spreads through the house.
Meredith F.
I love the Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner because just as the name states, I can use it for literally anything! The scent is nice, sometimes a bit strong, but what cleaner isn't? With this stuff, I can get up just about any kind of stain or dirt!
Sherlie R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is almost a cultural necessity. Growing up in PR this is not only an amazing multi purpose cleaner but the scent alone will bring you back home to your roots. Definitely a must have in my home... I use it to mop the floors, clean my bathroom and leave a nice scent behind as well as to wipe surfaces with it diluted in water.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
This smells great. I use this as a floor cleaner, when I mop I mix it in with hot water and a tiny bit of bleach. I also use this as a deodorizer in a small pot mixed with water and I heat it on my stove, it makes your house smell so great. And a little goes a long way, that’s why it’s always good to dilute it with water.
Marina🌼 R.
Ingleside , TX
I LOVE mopping my floors with fabuloso! It makes my house smell so clean and fresh. Not only does it make my house smell great, it cleans so well. It’s really a multipurpose so you could do more than just mop your floors with it, which is great. This cleaner really gets the job done, without smelling like an average cleaner.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I started using Fabuloso after my cleaning lady used it to clean my bathroom.  I loved the smell so much.  The smell can be a little overwhelming if you use too much of it.  It cleans my floors leaving the bright and shiny.  I have bought it several times and it is much cheaper than the other brands.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love Fabuloso!!! Especially the lavender scent !!! It does the job above and beyond. You can get it from anywhere and it's not expensive at all! I love it and have repurchased many times. I have been using this for years!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.