BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
This lavender scent is my absolute favorite. I buy bottles at a time. I use this product to clean around my home. Leaves it smelling great. If you’re cooking seafood or something smelly this is also great for sitting on top of the stove in a pot on low, helps to wipe the stinky smell away. Can be found anywhere and super cheap. Your local dollar tree sells it as well!!
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I love this! It's my go to floor cleaner when my floor isn't super disgusting but I want it to smell amazing! The smell is what constantly keeps me coming back! It's smells like lavender and other flowers! People always say my house smells good when I use it!
Ximena s.
i love how cheap this is. And the scent is soothing and fresh. I love lavender scented stuff! It works great but it doesn’t disinfect and if you use too much, it can leave floors sticky so make sure you only use as directed. But I love it. I also use a capsule in my laundry as a scent booster too!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Who doesn’t love fabulouso! If the price doesn’t reel you in the smell will! I usually buy it at Walmart for less then $3 and it last forever! A little goes a long way I love to mop with this. I’ve heard of some people putting some in a little bit of water and boiling it so the house smells great. Either way you choose to use it just know you’ll be happy
Nicole G.
Always been a staple at our house. Effective, simple cleaner at a very affordable price - plus, a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. It smells nice and clean without being harsh. We use it to clean almost anything (not for wood) and it has yet to disappoint! There is also a green version that is just as great if lavender just isn’t for you!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Estado de Durante años utilizando! Se huele de maravilla.  Puedo comprarlo Prácticamente en any Lugar.  Realmente se pone mal pisos limpios y me encanta el olor Tanto Que A Veces Me pongo Un poco En Una olla en la estufa y Dejar Que hierva a fuego lento Durante Un poco Para Hacer Que Toda mi casa huela bien!  Sin duda, recomiendo!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this fabuloso cleaner, to basically pour it in the toilet bowl and mop. I love the smell and it freshens the house greatly. I love it is cheap and is very effective when it comes to deodorize the house. I love it and I will definitely recommend it.
Olga Janeth O.
I use fabuloso in literally every corner of my house, I bought it at Walmart and it is affordable, it is multipurpose so you can use it on the kitchen, living room, bathroom, pretty much everywhere. And of course I would buy it again, it really comes in handy.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Love Fabuloso, the only product I use to mop with. I typically purchase mine at Wal-Mart. Love the scent and how clean it get's the floors whether your mopping tile or wood or laminate it works so well! I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Alyssa K.
Alice, TX
Classic Fabuloso. When I was younger, my grandmother from my mom’s side would clean the floors with this. You can’t go wrong. She used it, my mom uses it and I use it too! It works great if you have really hot water and put a little mixed with the water. The smell stays for a good day and leaves my house smelling just like grandmas ❤️
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.