BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Angel S.
Fort Wayne, IN
A fabulous all around cleaning product! From the grease residue in the kitchen to the soap scum on the shower and everything in between...this product does it all. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave your home smelling like chemicals. I highly recommend.
Armilaaaaa c.
nyc
The smell of fabuloso products it’s amazing. They have a variety of scents with different colors of course. When I use this product on the floor there’s no need for air fresheners at all. Also it cleans the floor so well that you can even sleep on it.
Kylie D.
I really buy Fabuluso for it's particular smell. It just has it's own scent that other cleaners don't. It cleans my floors nicely and leaves them feeling smooth without a residue. I don't love it for my tile, but I think that is just the mop that I am currently using and not the actual floor cleaner. I have never used Fabuloso for anything except my floors (which are manufactured wood and kitchen tile) I instead opt for an all natural cleaner for my counter tops and other wipe down areas.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
This is super cheap, it’s one dollar at the local dollar tree. There’s a few nice scents, I usually use it to mop my floors. Cleans them nicely and leaves my house smelling great! It’s also nice and gentle on the bare hands which is always awesome
Patty O.
I love Fabuloso, I started using it a few years ago. I was trying to find something that would get the kitchen clean in a house I had just moved into! Fabuloso was the winner. I diluted different strengths for all the jobs around the house. :-)
🥀Key🥀
This Fabuloso is amazing for cleaning. It smells great, and leaves my room and living-room smelling fresh, and clean. I also use this for counter wiping, and leaves the kitchen with a fresh smelling eating area. I recommend this product
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
This product is decent for the price point. I feel like it’s more of a freshener vs a cleaner. It really does leave what ever room in your home smelling fresh. Too much of the product will leave your Floors feeling a little sticky so keep in mind a little goes a long way. I would probably purchase a product that I feel does more of actual cleaning vs scent. But if you’re looking for something to for a quick clean before hosting this product will do the job.
Alyssa C.
Sandston
This is my go to cleaner. I clean practically everything with this product. I dilute it with water, about 75%. It smells so good and does not give me a headache. I have to be careful with certain scents because if they’re too strong they can trigger a migraine for me, this scent is great! It will make your house smell like it, but if you love the smell as much as I do that isn’t a problem. It’s very affordable & it’s also available at your local Dollar Tree.
Briana M.
San Antonio, TX
The smell can be very hit or miss! It’s strong (and it lingers) so if you aren’t a lavender lover - it might be too sweet. However, IT WORKS! It’s definitely effective. I would recommend purchasing it, if you can get past the smell.
Kayla H.
Russellville , AL
This stuff is perfect for mopping floors. It smells great and in turn makes my house smell good. It is pretty cheap and lasts a long time. It can be found at most drugs stores and would be a great staple to keep in your cleaning closet
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.