BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Had a friend recommend this to me after I bought a house and simply had no idea how to generally clean title and wood floors. Works really well and leaves everything smelling wonderfully clean. I've also used this for cleaning my bathtub and makes it nice and clean smelling.
Yamileth S.
Weslaco
I love favuloso the perfume is fantastic I just like to use it everything i clean my house ,I can smell the effective perfume I love recommend this product every time I go to Wal-Mart  and buy a big  bottled yes I recommend this is just fabulous i love it
Natalie C.
This is what you would want to use if you want your house to smell incredibly fresh and clean! It does get tough stains out and keeps whatever you cleaned clean for a long time. It does have a very strong clean scent that can overpower any other smell you might want though.
Leisa J.
I absolutely LOVE Fabuloso Multi- Purpose Cleanser. I use it all the time along with Clorox, Scrubble Bubbles or Lysol wipes to clean my home. It cleans surfaces and floors very well and the best part about it all is the refreshing scent it leaves. This is a must have cleaning product and it's inexpensive! I highly recommend trying it if you have not already.
Sarah B.
The smell of this stuff is amazing. I have used it on tile floors, granite countertops, wood floors, laminate flooring, and any other surface you could imagine. It doesn't not leave streaks or any residue. This has been a staple in my house for the last 10 years and in countless houses.
Andrea Q.
New Hope
I love this my room use to smell really bad over spring and I used this first to clean my furniture's and fav. Thing about it is the smell of it. Omg my room is cleaner and smells amazing.
I love and will buy it again.
Vanessa A.
I love love love this for the finishing touches on my cleaning. I wipe down all surfaces and mop the floors with this product. The tube gets a good rub down and after you are done you have a nice clean scent of lavender. the only lavender scent i can stand.
Jolene L.
Greenwood, AR
I am IN LOVE with fabuloso! It cleans everything so amazingly! And the smell is sooo addicting! I can catch that scent anywhere I go! I love this cleaner because I can mop the floors, clean the kitchen, and clean the bathroom with it! I've even mixed it with water and used it for a fabric freshener. This product is so amazing and I'll always have it in my home
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love using in the bathroom after I clean. I also pour some in the bottle and use as freshener for the toilet. Price is good because the scent goes a long way. We also get at a Walmart or Family Dollar. I recommend it if you are looking for a scented cleaner.
Franki P.
Fabuloso takes me all the way back to my childhood. I love the way it smells I love the way it cleans it’s one of my favourite smells! I usually buy it at King Soopers or save a lot! If you love something that smells great and cleans good and for a good price you will love this
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.