BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tamara M.
Lubbock, TX
Anyone that has ever used one of these products can attest to the amazing smell. It leaves everything smelling clean and does a good job of lifting stains. I mostly use this to mop the floor and ever since trying it this is the only cleaner I've used in the past years. There are no cons about this product that I could think up
Chanell W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't really clean but do have a great relationship with my cleaning person, who really knows her cleansers. She uses it on everything from showers to walls to counter tops, toilets...essentially for everything except cleaning glass. We love the ingredients and price point. We like the packaging and the scent is very good. She swears that both are as effective as bleach or the other all purpose cleansers marketed. She also says that these go much further so they are more cost effective!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Omg if you don't have this you need it. the smell is great and it lasts for at least two days. I can wake up and it can smell so good.  they have so many different scents which are good because you can switch it up all the time. your whole house can smell great!
shontaecox C.
Princeton, WV
I am new to the Fabuloso band wagon. I love that it is multi-purpose and can be used on a variety of surfaces. It’s a great cleaner for the low price point and can be found in just about any store. I mix it with water and use it in a spray bottle on my counter tops and sink or put it in my Libeman spray mop to clean my laminate and linoleum flooring. It’s also a great option for bathroom cleaning!
Mari R.
Miami Beach
I love Lavender so Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner...Is a one I have bought on various occasions and have even gifted to family members. It has been used to clean carpets in a carpet machine and has worked to remove dirt and pet odor..We have also used it around the house to clean counter. appliances and mop the floor... Love the lavender scent and that Fabuloso really works to get the dirt out.
Shelly M.
I bought this after my sister told me that her cleaning lady uses it to clean her house.  I always wondered where that wonderful smell came from when I walked into her house.  Now my house smells great, too!  I use this product to clean floors, counter tops, toilets.....everything!  I wipe my counter tops with this in the morning and my house still smells fresh when I come home in the evening.  I will never buy any other brand.
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
I love this stuff! Great value and the bottle lasts me a long time considering you only need a tiny bit mixed with water (I use for mopping my tile floors). Super clean scent. Whenever I use this stuff to clean the house, as soon as my boyfriend gets home from work he always compliments the smell of the house and says the floors even look “brighter”! I feel like it really cleans up excess grime and germs that build up! I’ve been using it now for years and haven’t found anything that quite compares!
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Had a friend recommend this to me after I bought a house and simply had no idea how to generally clean title and wood floors. Works really well and leaves everything smelling wonderfully clean. I've also used this for cleaning my bathtub and makes it nice and clean smelling.
Yamileth S.
Weslaco
I love favuloso the perfume is fantastic I just like to use it everything i clean my house ,I can smell the effective perfume I love recommend this product every time I go to Wal-Mart  and buy a big  bottled yes I recommend this is just fabulous i love it
Natalie C.
This is what you would want to use if you want your house to smell incredibly fresh and clean! It does get tough stains out and keeps whatever you cleaned clean for a long time. It does have a very strong clean scent that can overpower any other smell you might want though.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.