BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Auburn, GA
This is my favorite cleaner to mop with. The scent is absolutely amazing and leaves the floor feeling fresh and clean. In addition to mopping you can use it for other purposes.
αsнℓεү c.
Spring Branch
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always use it when I mop my floor and it leaves the house with an amazing scent. I use it in my everyday cleaning when cleaning the restroom and the dining table.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Love the smell!! My family has been using for as long as I can remember! Mom would mom with this brand since I was little and I do too. Wouldn’t change this for anything!
Melissa M.
Fabuloso is a must have product that we make sure to always be stocked up on in our household since we mop twice a week. It leaves our home smelling lovely as well as keep our floors looking clean.
Judy B.
Lexington,SC
I love this place product. I even add it to laundry to give it that fresh scent! It leaves the whole house with that clean fresh smell that truly last for 24 hours.
BettyLina T.
I love this product! It smells amazing and cleans good. It doesn't take much to get a thorough clean either. It is super affordable and the smell lasts a long time.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t know why but I love be smell of fabuloso it’s different from all the other cleaning items I have used in the past. My mom loves buying these and I swear she’s has a whole collection of them to never run out.
Brian A.
Love this Fabuloso! The lavander smell is the greatest. It smells so good and makes me feel relaxed and calm. It’s the only scent I buy when I get Fabuloso. Definitely will continue using. It’s a great buy for sure.
Donna J.
Fabuloso is my go to! The lavender scent is amazing and it really gets the job done. I don't feel like I have to spend extra time re-cleaning to get the "film" off
Mayra M.
Savannah, GA
This product is the best, the purple one is the one on out of all. Ever since I can remember I’ve been using this. This makes my house smell incredibly clean I 100% recommend this
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.