BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Daniella P.
This is my favorite multi purpose cleaner. Smells amazing. Lasts forever as you only need a little cause the smell can be a little over powering . Inexpensive as well.
Florencia J.
columbus, Ga
This is a cleaning staple for me!! I love the smell of this... I've grown up with the smell of lavender my whole life and now as an adult I use it to clean my own home
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
Love the smell of this cleaner but it does not clean as well as I would like it to. I use this to do a simple wipe down of cabinets and countertops after using a stronger cleaner
Amber M.
The smell of this reminds me of when I would wake up to the sound of my mother cleaning the house! It’s a classic. I will always have a bottle of this in my household.
Christian P.
Holladay, TN
Great price and great smell i use it for mopping ...although it isnt my first choice for sanitizing cleaner its my first choice for sent amd then i had a little bleach
DONESHA c.
Riviera Beach, FL
Makes everything smell amazing. When we cook good with strong scents we simply pour fabulosos is a lot add water and turn in low heat, and the whole house smells great
Diana C.
I have used this product for years now. I love to clean my floors with it. It leaves the house smelling wonderful every time. I have also used it to clean the toilet.
Santhuzza A.
FALL RIVER, MA
One of the cleaning product that I use the most, makes the house smell so good and it's great price and you can find easily at any store that sells cleaning supplies.
Camila B.
Provo, UT
By FAR my favorite cleaner in the House. I use it with absolutely anything and on everything. The smell lingers, giving you that reassurance that everything is clean.
Diana. C.
I love this stuff. It leaves my house smelling amazing and I put it in my toilet as well so the multipurpose part is definitely true. I’ve been using this for years.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.