BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Anastasia G.
Sioux city, IA
I use this multi-cleaner for EVERYTHING and I mean everything. I put some in a spray bottle mixed with water and clean my appliances and counters. It smells great and does an amazing job.
Kamri P.
Houston
Cleaning with this makes your house smell soooo good omg. This is a great cleaner too it’s not just good for the smells. I use it in my kitchen bathroom and living room even.
Angie A.
El Paso, TX
Fabuloso is kind of a family tradition lol. My grandma used it, my mom uses it and now I do too. You can not go wrong with it, I love the smell and it really is multipurpose.
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the scent this cleaner has over pinesol. I highly recommend it for everyday use. I usually use it to mop my floors. It keeps your house smelling clean for a few days.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
This was my first scent when starting to use fabuloso and will always be my favorite !! Used daily in my house ! To mop , clean kitchen , tubs & wiping down things! Loveee it
jackie P.
Brooklyn
Oh my goodness , how much i love fabuloso lavender is indescribable. I use it for everything. I dont ever use another brand for my floors. Best smelling floor cleaner ever.
arly.olvera O.
Atlanta
Home

I just purchased a formerly hoarded, sky high, bio hazard, however, big, beautiful, sprawling ranch home. This is thee filthiest house I EVER cleaned, and I have cleaned a few (remodel homes/clean estates). A baked on grease covered the old, sturdy, custom built cabinetry and kitchen, and stuck to that grease, roach poop (this place had to swarm in roaches at one time...had to wash every surface within this kitchen, the underneath and surface of everything included). To remove this bio hazard 30 year old grease...FABULOSO. Unbelievable. I always considered Fabuloso to be a "cheap" product. I bought it for price and smell (smells great). Never did I think that this cleaner would be my number one help in this grease laden kitchen. I ran through a number of "specialized" cleaners with little to no results. I was reduced to using oven cleaner, in which I could not breath (ammonia). Out of desperation I grabbed the Fabuloso. WOW. What the hot water/Fabuloso mix would not remove a hot rag with pure Fabuloso did. Removed all the grease with little effort. And the smell...well the guys working on the septic on the far end of the house, came to the door and asked what I was using for "it smells great" (Lavender). ABSOLUTE FAN. Oh and those 1964 custom built cabinets look as good today as they did the day they were installed.
Andrea C.
I have always used this in my household. It leave surfaces extremely clean and the smell is lovely and inviting. It gets rid of dirt and leaves everything looking like new
Jazmine S.
Lets start with tge fact that the price point is always like 3 dollars wherever you go. And to add it smells great with a longlasting scent. and one bottle goes a long way
Ligibell S.
Love the lavender smell!! Mixed with water it does a great job at shining our tile floors while leaving a relaxing lavender scent. I have also used it to clean inside our refrigerator.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.