BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
This stuff can be used on anythin f and almost everything in your house and it has the smell that leaves your house smelling fresh and also helps sooth and relax you with tthe lavender scent.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
A product I've always seen my mom use my entire childhood and one that I will always use now that I am a mother of my own. Never fails to keep the house clean and smelling great!
Jenn P.
Buena Park
Wirk great smells great awesome price very pleased with the product ☺Scent was nice they have many other scents none are strong so its not unpleasant for those with sensitvey
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
The lavender scent is a bit much but you can’t go wrong with good ole fabuloso. It gives a good clean and the smell lasts for days which is the intention when cleaning the floor
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Siempre he usado famuloso, me gusta el olor a Lavanda, el precio es economico, con poca cantidad de producto se puede limpiar muy bien y el olor perdura por un tiempo considerable.
Autumn S.
Akron, OH
Very affordable , I always purchase mine from the dollar tree . It’s my go to leaves the house smelling so fresh and clean - can use it on everything and I would recommend it .
erika c.
Best smell ever. I'm a little biased because this is what my mother has always used. This is the first smell we would be swept by when we got home after a long day of school...
Mary B.
Norwich, CT
I've been hearing about the fabulous that it works great and smells great. so I finally gave it a try and I love it use it for everything I need to clean in my home.
carol c.
Toney, AL
I love Fabulosa.  It always smells clean and fresh. It does a wonderful job with cleaning. I probably would choose it over other cleaners. They have a variety of product.
Imani T.
Greensboro, NC
I honestly have never used it to clean big areas. I’ve used it to clean the toilets and sinks and it makes the house smell really good. But it’s not my main cleaning product.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.